Ladies 5'10" and up, what is your weight goal?

Options

Replies

• waisted78
    waisted78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great! I was almost under the 300 mark then I quit smoking.....:-( I was so mad when I stepped on the scale and it said, 390...and then it was unreadable. I gave up for a year and a half. Became a vegan after meeting some really cool bodybuilders (well, one bodybuilder who kinda sweet talked me, the whole bodybuilder conundrum of being fit and liking a fatty) and lost 23 lbs in one month. Since then, though, I've slowed down.
  • Stswife82
    Options
    5'10"
    HW: 260
    CW: 235
    GW: 165
    Lowest adult weight was 175 back in my starving college student days.
  • jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm technically too short for this group... But I feel like I relate! I'm 5'9 (1/2)" , my heaviest (not preggo) was 186. I just didn't feel good at all! In my current pic I'm 159. This was my original end goal. But I have some belly fat to burn yet and toning to do. 155 is a mini goal.. Then 149. I think by that point the fat I burn will be countered by muscle in the weight department.
  • Jes_ika
    Jes_ika Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My goal is 140-145 toned not flabby I am 5'10
  • readanddance
    readanddance Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I love hearing from other tall ladies! I know that I will need to readjust as I approach my goal.

HW: 272.6
    CW: 249.0
    GW: 160ish

Once I hit 175, I plan to reevaluate and determine how I look. I'm just under 6'. The smallest I remember was 161 in high school. I looked good.
  • neenee0949
    Options
    I'm 5' 10"+ , and my original weight watcher goal many years ago was 146. I felt fabulous at that weight, and looked great, and it is at the low end of the range for women of my height and age, so I'm going for it! Only 72 lbs. to go!
  • cheshire29
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and honestly do not know how much I weighed in high school. I know I was my thinnest then and played sports so if I had to guess I would say I was around 180. Having low self esteem made me stay far away from scales and block out times I was weighed. So here are my stats:

Sw: 240
    Cw: 203
    Gw: 160

I have thought a lot about my goal weight and will decide when it gets closer if it is the right weight for me. I honestly don't remember ever being that thin. I would like to be a size 8 minimum and am a 12 now.
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Started at 240lbs
    Got down to 166lbs
    Fell off the wagon and am now at 196lbs
    Goal 155lbs

Sigh. I hate starting over, but it is better than hitting 200 again. :sad:
  • neenee0949
    Options
    Being excited will help keep you motivated! Best wishes!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Height: 6 ft
    HW 338
    CW 212
    1st GW 183 (normal BMI)
    Ultimate goal weight: between 160 and 170?

My lowest weight as an adult was 166 and thought I could still lose 20 pounds, so who knows what my ultimate goal weight will be. I'm older and exercise more now. I'll know it when I see it!
  • Crisitunity
    Crisitunity Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    5'10
    Weight goal - 140-150
    Highest - 177ish
    Lowest - 145
    Easiest to maintain - 152-158ish
  • dustinrsmith
    Options
    H
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    awesome thread!

5'10.
    GW: 145!

:heart:
  • dustinrsmith
    Options
    Height: 6'
    HW: 237
    CW: 182
    GW: 155

3this lady is awesome. Hi IM new on here, (2 days) was just browsing and saw your post, you have done awesome at your age! I am 33 and tried for years, keep it up you are inspirational to a 33 year old dad of 2 and married of 1! Sorry to "hack a post!"
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    @dustinrsmith
    Awww, geee, thanks.

Actually, anyone can do it. It just takes determination. And maybe a little bit more time for an old lady than for a young man. You are going to have great successes here!
  • sashastackhouse
    sashastackhouse Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow tall ladies!

HW: 183
    CW: 178.6
    GW: 158

I think that when I get to 158, I will look more into toning and weight-lifting or see if I could go for more weight loss. It's all about finding your happy medium! Feel free to add me as a friend. We tall lovelies must stick together!
  • sashastackhouse
    sashastackhouse Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Whoops! Forgot to say that I am 5'10". Obviously, I just assumed everyone could tell from a thumbnail image :tongue:
  • almartini11
    Options
    Tall ladies thank you so much for your responses!! Please feel free to add me i would LOVE to have other tall women friends :-) lets support each other, lets do this !!! :-D
  • ravinraven718
    Options
    5'10"
    HW: 195
    CW: 192
    GW: 160*
    Lowest adult weight was 148 as a starving graduate student.

I renewed my driver's license in July. I was going to update my weight and the lady at the BMV said, "Do you want me to leave it as a goal?". Seemed perfectly reasonable to me. Presently doing a 30 Day Shred for December. I have a doctor appointment on the 13th. Crossing my fingers that my diet and exercize will pay off by then.
  • Ladiebug710
    Ladiebug710 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10'' and my goal is 175. I would really like to weigh 160, but it is just a daily battle to stay there. I think I can reasonably maintain 175.