133lbs Lost! Hopefully w/Pic...?? Here's My Story...

Options

Replies

• crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look like a different person!
  • mdianne58
    mdianne58 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Those are the most awesome before & after pics ever. Congratulations.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! you don't even look like the same person. You look fantastic. Good work girl.
    Ps - maybe I missed it but what surgery did you get? a tummy tuck? Anyways, you look fantastic.
  • Jennaissance
    Options
    Wow! You are a different person. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress. Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING! :drinker:
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Success stories like yours keep me going on when I have had a bad day.
    For that I thank-you:flowerforyou:
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning! Amazing work!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    wow...awesome work

from a beast to a beauty
    Thnak you...LOL...Yes, those before pics are horrible! I'm so embarassed, and it took me this long to finally post them! Almost 2 years.
  • downtome
    Options
    Holy crap! you don't even look like the same person. You look fantastic. Good work girl.
    Ps - maybe I missed it but what surgery did you get? a tummy tuck? Anyways, you look fantastic.
    Yes, i had an Adominal Plasty, and well worth it! The only thing they didn't cover ws the muscle stitching, so i begged my dad for the $700 i didn't have, i had $300 but was short. I'm just so very thankful!
  • maryannmiclat
    maryannmiclat Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great, and younger too!
  • Julietecosse
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for inspiring and motivating me this morning. You look fantastic.
  • downtome
    Options
    Thank you, and your welcome! I also wanted to add that for you that are discouraged, I went for 8 months without losing one single pound. I think I was kinda slacking though. The surgery, the Abdominal plasty, put me back on track, and more motivated than ever, although I still do have bad days.So NEVER, EVER give up hope! My Ex husband probably can't believe the new me, and my kids have NEVER seen me this thin ever. My kids are 20, 14, and 11! They have a new, and improved mommie..LOL. I give a lot of credit to God though, because I have prayed for him to keep me sane, and on this journey, and for the surgery. Things are so much different when your thinner. Most men are shallow, and now it seems I have to fight them off with a stick...LOL.....it's so different for me now. I was dating a lot, but have stopped for awhile because I now need to work on my insides, not sure what I want...well, I know I want to find true love, but it's God's will, not mine, so there for I have surrendered. Just because I have a new body I'm still insecure, and still have a low self-esteem. I need to work on that. But remember, just keep going no matter what! And, 80% healthy eating, and 20% can be a little splurging, just get back up, dust yourself off, and NEVER lose hope! Never lose sight of your goal!
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You looks so good!!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    You look so hot now!
  • MelanieAnne30
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Your story brought tears to my eyes. I hope you get a second chance with a wonderful man who really deserves you. :smile:
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    You are amazing!!!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow, its hard to believe the before and after pictures are the same person!!!! Great job. You look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspiring! I wish I could see all the photos but I often find I am unable to. I did look at your profile though... Simply amazing and you are just stunning now.
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing I am so proud of you !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!