133lbs Lost! Hopefully w/Pic...?? Here's My Story...

Options

Replies

• OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing. I would like to see behind closed doors how much your ex is kicking himself now... :)
  • lilidivina
    lilidivina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and beautiful. Keep going because you had been working so hard and never ever quit:smile:
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just Wow! Awesome for you!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!! That was soooooo very inspiring, and there are SOOOOO many people caught in the same trap you were in.

PROUD OF YOU! And you look GREAT!! And may His help be with you as you finally finish your journey. What do your kids say since they have never seen you this small?

And how very BRAVE and MATURE of you to stop dating right now while you work on your insides.
  • MadMacMom0309
    MadMacMom0309 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. It has really inspired me this morning and I definitely needed inspiration.
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable, fantastic, keep it up!
  • aleciaclark
    Options
    OMG! You look like a totally different person. Wonderful
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    OMG! Wow you are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your story...you are such an inspiration!!
  • robinson47
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW. You look and must feel great, i bet your ex hubby is gutted! x
  • Kimi83157
    Kimi83157 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Incredible...well done!
  • eJane13
    eJane13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    congrats on all the hard work & the AMAZING results ! you look fantstic ! =)
  • Time4achange77
    Options
    WOW! Absolutely amazing! I would have never guess that was the same person!!!! Thank you for wonderful inspiration. I surely needed it this morning after my weigh in! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • EveMother
    Options
    Incredible! You give a lot of people hope, thank you for sharing your story!
  • cedarghost
    cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Holy CRAP!!!! Congratulations!
  • grandmagege
    grandmagege Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WOW !! you look GREAT!! you inspired me:) I really need to get on track with this I feel so down an depressed with my weight :( and my body hurts and I'm sure it the extra weight :( my co'worker and cousin lost a lot on here so I know this is a good place to do it I just have to stick with it.
  • traceyw294
    Options
    Awesome! You are an inspiration! Keep up the good work! Its a ife long battle thats for sure!! Thanks for sharing your success!
  • marthathebear
    Options
    beautiful! thanks for sharing.
  • iampanda
    iampanda Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Whoa. Seriously, you look like a whole different, younger person! What an accomplishment! You are doing great- keep up the awesome work!
  • SlimmingSarah2012
    Options
    Woah mama! You look amazing! Great job! And best of luck on your next 17, such an inspiration!
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Wow! Your hard work really shows! Well done!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!