Boobs!!!

Options

Replies

• Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Oh and about running...it took me a few months to get used to it but I doubled up on sports bras and now I don't notice them at all while running. Other women I know with implants report about the same. Once they were used to them they were good to go :)
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    it's all about the booty.
    I wholeheartedly agree. If anything, between A and C are fine. But we all have our preferences so what does it matter.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16cWiWj--8E

NSFW

I'm a big fan of guys who hate fake boobs or little boobs or ones that are 'too big' or only focus on a** or whatever. Less competition for me.

Yes this exactly. Boobs are great...especially big fake ones.
    Every single guy I know - and I know a LOT of guys and have a lot of guy friends - say that fake boobies are "fun to look at"... but when it comes down to getting busy, they don't like them.

Every one of them likes natural boobies no matter the size and yes, they DO comment on nipples being the big deal.

Disagreed 100%. And nipples on fake boobs are better, imo.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Implants are interesting because most men I know hate them. They say they don't move, aren't as fun to play with as real breasts, and the important part is the nipple, anyway...not the size of the breast itself.

The same with peck implants. I know a guy at the gym with them, and it does not impress me any.

Meh...I am just more of a lover of the au naturale. To each their own!

haha. Men say whatEVER IT TAKES TO GET LAID. I hear quite the opposite. This is why if someone is going to get implants they should do it for themselves and not because some man (or woman) said they hate them or the look this way or that. These statements get so old.

Fixed that for you.
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many people right now are scrambling to find flashlights.... lol....
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Implants are interesting because most men I know hate them. They say they don't move, aren't as fun to play with as real breasts, and the important part is the nipple, anyway...not the size of the breast itself.

The same with peck implants. I know a guy at the gym with them, and it does not impress me any.

Meh...I am just more of a lover of the au naturale. To each their own!

haha. Men say whatEVER IT TAKES TO GET LAID. I hear quite the opposite. This is why if someone is going to get implants they should do it for themselves and not because some man (or woman) said they hate them or the look this way or that. These statements get so old.

Fixed that for you.

LMAO. Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I really need to find a couple flashlights.

396292_486657188021954_185605772_n.jpg

Does this only work with fake boobs? :huh:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I don't know.... I don't have a flashlight handy to investigate :) But, I promise you I WILL investigate.
  • Merithyn
    Merithyn Posts: 284 Member
    Options

Try it and let the rest of us know. Inquiring minds, and all that... :wink:
  • mistimn
    mistimn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    If you want boobies GET boobies. People always have something nasty to say sheesh!
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    it's all about the booty.

Why I love me some Jose!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Oh my GRAVY!!! I need to get me some flashlights!
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Rather interesting....I think its funny that so many place value on the almighty Breasticles.

Truly now, if you've seen one, you've seen them all...Nipples on the other hand....we all know THAT's where the fun is.

I would personally like to disprove this theory by requesting to - in fact - see them all.

Useless.gif
  • 91keira
    Options
    I will be gutted if I loose me E cups, I'd probs get implants if that happened. So lemme know how they work out lol.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Well, I first of all have to say if you have a B cup you're doing better than me! haha. I would kill for a solid B.

Second, if it makes you feel more comfortable, DO IT.
    People want to be mad about everything, but it's about how YOU feel.
    My best friend had a totally flat chest and she felt boy-ish, so she got them. And she feels more confident.
    No different than make-up, just a little more permanent, haha.

More power to you :)
  • gollyitsmolly
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight, my husband said he is gonna pay for a boob job! Yay!! I am so, so excited. I went from a full C cup to barely a B cup, so near about nothing, but skin and nipple. If I work hard to get my body the way I want it, that is one area I am gonna cheat on.

If you have breat implants, tell me your stories. Are you happy with them? If you are a runner, can you still run? I am not going real big, I just want them to be firm again.

Ignore the negativity you'll hear here. No one, EVER, has been negative about my implants. It seems some of the community here likes to just troll the forums and have negative opinions about everything.

I had mine done a year ago. I LOVE them. I became part of a community of women, on another website, that are amazing and beautiful in every way imaginable (with and without implants). With that said, I love mine. My husband loves them and so do the handful of friends I have shown. You'll hear people say they look this way or that. They feel this way or that. They will look like a larger version of what you have now. The surgeon can alter that slightly but not much with the exception being lifts with implants. For some ladies they feel a tad firmer than a natural breast but for others they are just as soft. Your results will depend on your anatomy and your doctors skill.

The other thing you will hear is, "don't go too large". That is a personal decision. I've seen them small and I've seen them large. They are all beautiful. It's a personal thing. I went middle of the road.

Do your homework, don't rush into this. Take your time and enjoy the journey. Learn as much as you can so you can make the best decision for you. Most importantly, don't let other people push or pull you from this. If you want it, DO IT. If you don't, don't just do it to make your hubby happy. This is for you and only you.

^^This x 1000!! Natalie is so right. Make an educated decision once it's time and please don't let some people's misconceptions, judgements and oversimplifications negatively affect you. Best of luck on your journey!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

Darn it! Flashlight app in my phone is not suffucient enough. Must find bigger light!!!
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that I keep staring at the flashlight picture?
  • blueduckie
    blueduckie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new boobs and can still run :D (you'll need to invest in some decent sports bras though!)

PM me if you have any boobie/running related questions, I'll do my best to help
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I have dd's and a decent *kitten*.. So it all evens out. ..

But remember, big ol boobs on some smaller framed women looks silly.