Boobs!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Do what makes YOU happy. I lost all my size in the chest when the weight came off. I was never really big chested but what I did have, went bye-bye. I got implants over a year ago and can do anything and everything I did before having them. Im a full D small DD and they are pretty damn perfect. I can dress them down and no one would know I even had boobs or I can throw on a corset and pop someones eye out ;) Bottom line....*I* feel better about myself now and clothes fit much better. Like others have said, do your research. I barely had any breast tissue so Silicone was my best option and to go under the muscle. Talk with a PS and justbreastimplants. com is a WONDERFUL website to learn and ask questions and even see before and afters. Best of luck.
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Every single guy I know - and I know a LOT of guys and have a lot of guy friends - say that fake boobies are "fun to look at"... but when it comes down to getting busy, they don't like them.

Every one of them likes natural boobies no matter the size and yes, they DO comment on nipples being the big deal.
    Disagreed 100%. And nipples on fake boobs are better, imo.

That would explain why you're not one of my guy friends. LOL :bigsmile:
  • minecraft1334
    Options
    i'll say
  • minecraft1334
    Options
    i'll say
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Is it bad that I keep staring at the flashlight picture?

how small is that girl? the guys hands are covering up them puppies without even squeezing them together...