Share with me fitness models without

BusyRaeNOTBusty
BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
breast implants please (not that there's anything wrong with that).

My current favorite is Erin Simmons:
156410_453231488034760_1331739944_n.jpg

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    She's super-hot.

I don't know any fitness models. :D
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    I know you said no breast implants (odd request btw), but my favorite is Laura Prestin..

LauraMichellePrestinpreview.jpg

LauraMichellePrestin3preview.jpg
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    I know you said no breast implants (odd request btw), but my favorite is Laura Prestin..

She is perfection. Pure perfection.

And Jenna Renee. Implants too though.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    I was having a conversation on how it's unusual to find models w/o them so I wanted more examples...
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member

those are fake?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Dana Linn Bailey
    4896175009_ea63e0e8f9_z.jpg
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member

those are fake?

My issue is not with the fake boobs, but with the fact she's holding that tiny purple dumbbell, it's little wonder women think they are going go get 'bulky' if they lift real weights when the fitness models pose with stupidly small dumbbells in photos.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty

those are fake?

My issue is not with the fake boobs, but with the fact she's holding that tiny purple dumbbell, it's little wonder women think they are going go get 'bulky' if they lift real weights when the fitness models pose with stupidly small dumbbells in photos.

I wasn't look at her dumbbell....
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member

YES!

That's so freaking ridiculous.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078

YES!

She was holding something???
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    In defence of the tiny weights..... I asked my bf to take a picture of me lifting and I looked constipated when holding the weights I train with lol.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member

YES!

She was holding something???

LOL! I'm not into women. Sorry. It's easy for me to spot the tiny little dumbbell that is obviously not representative of what she ACTUALLY did to get that body.
  • budru21
    budru21 Posts: 127
    Dana Linn Bailey
    4896175009_ea63e0e8f9_z.jpg

My favorite!! And you are correct....so rare to find fitness models or even competitors without implants. It is frustrating because I compete, but without the big round fake boobs, I take on a "too athletic" look. If I had the artificial curves on my chest, I would not be "too athletic" looking at all. Ridiculous!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    In defence of the tiny weights..... I asked my bf to take a picture of me lifting and I looked constipated when holding the weights I train with lol.

True but she should be able to lift something vaguely respectable without looking constipated. Hell, a 10lb weight would be better than a 3lb purple weight
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    I'm also interested in this... I'm considering competing (next fall/winter) and will not have implants. I have giant breasts but I'm not sure how big they'll be by the time my BF% drops to 12-15%.
  • <~~~ ohhhh, you said CURRENT fitness models without implants, not aspiring fitness models without implants.... :bigsmile:

BT8A7389.jpg

BT8A8251.jpg
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    breast implants please (not that there's anything wrong with that).

My current favorite is Erin Simmons:
    156410_453231488034760_1331739944_n.jpg

Even thou I'm one that has implants....
    This girl without them, really really has such a perfect great body. I wonder what percentage body fat she has? Do you know?
    Who needs bigger boobs, if the rest of you looks like this. Wow! :smile:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    How about athletes??
    Most obvious- Misty May Terynor and Kerri Welsh Jennings.
    1028-misty-may-treanor-and-kerri-walsh_aw.jpg

Alex Morgan- US Soccer Team
    alex-morgan-body-paint.jpg

Leryn Franco- Paraguay javelin
    leryn-franco-calendar-2-500x334.jpg

Casey Eastham- Australia Field Hockey
    original.jpg?1343533457

Lucimara de Silva- Brazil Track
    search?q=lucimara+de+silva&view=detail&id=F167FC46298B2B1D14FEC5B76877C24CD7BC2BDE

Lena Berntsson- My personal favorite, she competed for Sweden in both weightlifting AND running! Girl is my idol!
    55BB3FD0E2994E5E80C7F588F3E99C41
  • I'm also interested in this... I'm considering competing (next fall/winter) and will not have implants. I have giant breasts but I'm not sure how big they'll be by the time my BF% drops to 12-15%.

I'm probably 16% in my pics and was never well endowed, I just used "chicken" cutlets for competing and photo shoots... I'd be willing to bet the fact that you are blessed, you won't lose too much of them, depending on what your body fat is now.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    I don't think it's an odd request to want to see what women's bodies look like with hard work and no surgery. I'm more interested in looking at women who haven't had surgery myself. Nothing wrong with having a preference.