Share with me fitness models without

Replies

• FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    I'm also interested in this... I'm considering competing (next fall/winter) and will not have implants. I have giant breasts but I'm not sure how big they'll be by the time my BF% drops to 12-15%.

I'm probably 16% in my pics and was never well endowed, I just used "chicken" cutlets for competing and photo shoots... I'd be willing to bet the fact that you are blessed, you won't lose too much of them, depending on what your body fat is now.

I was a D before pregnancy, DDD during, and I'm an F now (breastfeeding a 5 month old). I'm sure I'll be sporting the chicken cutlets as well... I just hate the idea of now being "competitive" because I haven't had implants.
  • I'm also interested in this... I'm considering competing (next fall/winter) and will not have implants. I have giant breasts but I'm not sure how big they'll be by the time my BF% drops to 12-15%.

I'm probably 16% in my pics and was never well endowed, I just used "chicken" cutlets for competing and photo shoots... I'd be willing to bet the fact that you are blessed, you won't lose too much of them, depending on what your body fat is now.

I was a D before pregnancy, DDD during, and I'm an F now (breastfeeding a 5 month old). I'm sure I'll be sporting the chicken cutlets as well... I just hate the idea of now being "competitive" because I haven't had implants.

Doesn't seem like you'll need them, but then its all about what makes you feel comfortable. Best of luck! It's addicting!
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    I'm also interested in this... I'm considering competing (next fall/winter) and will not have implants. I have giant breasts but I'm not sure how big they'll be by the time my BF% drops to 12-15%.

Doesn't seem like you'll need them, but then its all about what makes you feel comfortable. Best of luck! It's addicting!

That was supposed to say "not being competitive". And thank you- I'm enjoying watching my body change with training, but I've only been at it for 2 months since the little dude was born.
  • MindyCollette
    MindyCollette Posts: 1 Member
    Erin Moubray IFBB Bikini is natural, and looks STUNNING!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    breast implants please (not that there's anything wrong with that).

My current favorite is Erin Simmons:
    156410_453231488034760_1331739944_n.jpg

Even thou I'm one that has implants....
    This girl without them, really really has such a perfect great body. I wonder what percentage body fat she has? Do you know?
    Who needs bigger boobs, if the rest of you looks like this. Wow! :smile:

She's not *that* lean. Maybe 17%?

She also has awesome legs:
    300589_287796537911590_1779023823_n.jpg
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Cool! :smile:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Erin Moubray IFBB Bikini is natural, and looks STUNNING!

Found a pic of her. Competition lean too.

bilde?Site=GP&Date=20110909&Category=PRINCEGEORGE0101&ArtNo=309099977&Ref=AR&maxw=288
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Tiffany Yee (not sure if she has implants or not but they are certainly not big and obvious like some others):

Tiffany-Yee.jpg?et=5%2C20zoxwq8LB5Yihg%2BAO0A&nmid=586305948
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Beth Phoenix
    bethphoenixwwewrestling.jpg
  • McBully4
    Beth will always be my #1
    wwedivasflex6.jpg
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Lindsay Kaye :love: not sure about the boob job though

iOPlv.jpg
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    <~~~ ohhhh, you said CURRENT fitness models without implants, not aspiring fitness models without implants.... :bigsmile:

BT8A7389.jpg

BT8A8251.jpg

You are beautiful! :smile:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    wwedivasflex6.jpg

I have A SERIOUS girl crush on her legs/azz.
  • McBully4

I have A SERIOUS girl crush on her legs/azz.

I have a serious crush on her everything:love:
  • <~~~ ohhhh, you said CURRENT fitness models without implants, not aspiring fitness models without implants.... :bigsmile:

IMAGES DELETED

You are beautiful! :smile:

Thank you!!
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    wwedivasflex6.jpg
    Must_not_*kitten*.gif
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Jaime Koeppe is a former fitness model but still number one in my book: 5'5" and 35-24-40 (thanks to her huge glutes). She has many photos being leaner and carrying more mass.

291c3yu.jpg
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    <~~~ ohhhh, you said CURRENT fitness models without implants, not aspiring fitness models without implants.... :bigsmile:

BT8A7389.jpg

BT8A8251.jpg

YES!!!
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    i love this thread!!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member

I was a 36D before my first, a 38DDD (which is an F) after, then an 38I after my second, and a 38J after my 3rd. I started losing weight/toning while breastfeeding her, back in 2009.
    Now I'm a 34D/36C. They're saggy. They're real. I run 5 minutes per mile faster than I did when I started running just below a 38J.