Share with me fitness models without

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    those are fake?

Ahaha clearly you are a man.

Yes, those are fake. Any boobs that stay up like that without support are fake. Normal boobs do not do that.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    I don't think it's an odd request to want to see what women's bodies look like with hard work and no surgery. I'm more interested in looking at women who haven't had surgery myself. Nothing wrong with having a preference.

This. I don't fancy the fake look; no thanks.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    <~~~ ohhhh, you said CURRENT fitness models without implants, not aspiring fitness models without implants.... :bigsmile:

BT8A7389.jpg

BT8A8251.jpg

She looks stunning in the top one but you can tell it is really photoshopped and she's just like everyone eles in the bottom one they all have a,asking figures though I need there workout routine and diet plan xx
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Psst: That's an MFPer posting her own pictures....
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Jaime Koeppe is a former fitness model but still number one in my book: 5'5" and 35-24-40 (thanks to her huge glutes). She has many photos being leaner and carrying more mass.

291c3yu.jpg

Yes! I've liked her for a while too. I like how she caries a bit more fat than most models. I prefer up around 18% rather than 14 or 15%. And just so happens that my measurements are close to that, except I have 4 more inches in my waist LOL.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    She looks stunning in the top one but you can tell it is really photoshopped and she's just like everyone eles in the bottom one they all have a,asking figures though I need there workout routine and diet plan xx

:o I am sooooooo sorrry :(
  • <~~~ ohhhh, you said CURRENT fitness models without implants, not aspiring fitness models without implants.... :bigsmile:

BT8A7389.jpg

BT8A8251.jpg

yea, I'm actually not PhotoShopped in either of the pictures, but thanks for the comments. :smile:
  • She looks stunning in the top one but you can tell it is really photoshopped and she's just like everyone eles in the bottom one they all have a,asking figures though I need there workout routine and diet plan xx

:o I am sooooooo sorrry :(

no worries....
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Dana Linn Bailey
    4896175009_ea63e0e8f9_z.jpg

She is one of my favorites
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    What's wrong with breast implants? I would kill to have implants!!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Beautiful Ladies!!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Love this thread, thank you! I'm excited to have gone down from a 34C to a 32B. I like looking more naturally athletic!
  • The no implants isn't an odd request at all.

The reality is, very, very, very few women could ever get down to fitness model fat percentages and NOT completely lose the girls. It's a shame there aren't more super fit women with the confidence to forgo surgery. The fact that it's so difficult to find fitness models w/out massive, obviously fake breasts leaves this image of what a highly fit woman looks like. Only, it's a complete and total lie. That's why there are so many threads by women freaking out because they're losing their attributes. Of COURSE they're going to shrink. I don't know any actual percentages, but hardly any women would have any breasts left after dropping enough fat to show that kind of muscle definition.
  • Martoch
    Martoch Posts: 166
    My issue is not with the fake boobs, but with the fact she's holding that tiny purple dumbbell, it's little wonder women think they are going go get 'bulky' if they lift real weights when the fitness models pose with stupidly small dumbbells in photos.

YES!

That's so freaking ridiculous.

She was holding something???

LMFAO!!!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    My big sister is a fitness model, but she's had her boobs done twice! She's amazingly perfect though, I'll try and find a good pic of her.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Here she is with her fiancee, I don't have any of her modeling pics on my computer though. I LOVE her boobs btw.

jenny.jpg
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    bump
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    The fact that it's so difficult to find fitness models w/out massive, obviously fake breasts leaves this image of what a highly fit woman looks like. Only, it's a complete and total lie. That's why there are so many threads by women freaking out because they're losing their attributes.

Oh that's why, is it? You're certain of this?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    It's perfectly normal for women with natural breasts to want to see images of other fit, healthy women with natural breasts. Why do people think that is an insult to people with implants? It's not. Duh!
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    What's wrong with breast implants? I would kill to have implants!!

Nothing is wrong with implants, but not all of us want them. I love my incredible shrinking boobs.