Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options
13»

Replies

• jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Day 2 on ripped and am feeling the burn. Definitely sore, but it feels good! I was actually motivated to do the DVD this morning before work. I may just do it again Tonight along with running intervals. I have a cruise in February that I need to "RIPPED" for. What size weights is everyone using?

I am using 5 lb weights for 30DS and plan to use the same for R30.
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Omg! I just did Day1 today it was soooo challenging! :-) I loved it. I tried to use my 5lb weights the entire time but a few times I picked up the 3lb a couple times. Im excited to see my results!
  • faeriewings1
    faeriewings1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    thanks to you last night i completed day 2 week 1! i wish i could tell how many calories I burn doing this. i even invested in a pedometer/calorie counter watch thingi but couldn't figure out how to use it so i threw it back in the bag with my reciept ARGH! THIS MORNING I WOKE UP SORE!

Jillian has a free app and if you save your weight and height and look up her dvd it will tell you how many calories.
  • reankanesmom
    reankanesmom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone go ta question. ON the days I do cardio outside of the video think I could take the time period that she does cardio in the video and do more ab work?? I run 45 min every other day and I love doing it as I am trying to build my mileage and time
  • carfamily08
    Options
    I'm just finishing up the 30DS (did L3, D6 tonight) and plan to move onto RI30 as soon as I'm done, but alternate it with something else (probably Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism). I've seen awesome changes doing the shred so I'm excited to keep up with her stuff. I'm moving on to 5lb. weights (started the shred with 2lbs. and moved up to 3lbs. during level 2).
  • erzulie03
    Options
    I re- started Turbofire Monday but I did day 1 level 1 of 30 dr this morning on my rest day and loved it, gonna add it as an extra workout!
  • Overboard_Eater
    Overboard_Eater Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 on Monday Dec 3. Hoping to go 5 days a week with added walking. I "finished" 30 Day shred at the end of Nov. Feel free to add me anyone!