6 weeks until New Years!!! How much would you like to lose?

Options

Replies

• ws8996
    ws8996 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need to be down 15-20 lbs by January 1st. Then, New Years starts a complete body overhaul :)
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I would be delighted to loose 15lb but realisticly I'll head for 10
  • bekinator
    Options
    I'm in for 20!! I know I have at least 5# of water weight sitting on me...
  • mariefrance91
    mariefrance91 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i would love to lose 10 pounds! feel free to add me ! lets do this !
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    With my goal set at 1 pound per week, that looks like about 6 pounds. I'd like to push it a bit and get 10; am increasing my exercise, so time will tell.
  • mistyqueenof2
    Options
    im going to try for 20 lbs if i can make it!!! that would be awesome. i want to lose all my baby weight that i put on.
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I created this deficit tracker on excel to help me reach my short term holiday goal - so far it's going pretty well! I thought I would share with everyone in this thread; might be relevant for you!

I've entered in some general data to demonstrate how it works; change whatever you need to in order to make it work for you. The spreadsheet has instructions on it, but if you have any questions feel free to message me!

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9xTyRl5CV1DU0tZWXJGRzVwc0E

To download, click 'file' in the top left and then download, or press ctrl-s.
  • JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have 9 pounds to first goal. So if I could lose half of that by NYE I'd be happy, all of it by NYE and I'd be ecstatic and trying for my next and last weight lose goal of 10 pounds. :happy:
  • KrD265
    KrD265 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm in for 12.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    6 weeks until New Years!!! I pledged to lose 15 pounds - I have about 4 pounds to reach that goal. As of today -- I re-pledge to lose 15 more pounds. Who wants to join me?? How much would you like to lose by NYE??? Feel free to add me as friend!

holy moly only six weeks left til new years??? Shoot i started ten days ago and by the end of November i wanted to lose 14 lbs so that is my goal. I am dwn 8 pounds thus far in ten days...soo.... i've got four more to go. I hope i can do it! The weight loss slows down the closer i get to my goal... naturally! I guess by the time that goal is reached and December is here I will want to lose another five just to enjoy my Xmas and new years foods and events!

Good luck w/your goal!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    ONE FREAKING POUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sexyfit
    Options
    12 lbs
  • Bon1022
    Options
    I'm in. 12- 15
  • warda38
    Options
    Hi, I want to lose 15 by NYE, and starting the 6 week eat to live along with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred...Any body from CANADA? I would like to have some support as I suffer from very low self esteem and do not stick to my goals at ALL.
  • kazzaview
    Options
    10 lbs would be ideal.
  • BeautifullyB
    BeautifullyB Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 12lbs!
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My birthday is right after New Years and I need to get my new license. I do NOT want to write down 2XX lbs, I am determined to make it to Onederland before then. So I would like to lose ~8lbs by New years!
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 8 pounds..That would put me at 150 pounds to start the new year off right..
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'd like to loose 6 pounds in the next 6 weeks!
  • kek5104
    kek5104 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let's do this 15 pounds!