6 weeks until New Years!!! How much would you like to lose?

Options

Replies

• RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Jul 1st 250, today 202, but weight loss is slowing down, still....I think I can get to 190, so I guess 12 pounds...lots of biking during my time off
  • drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    Options
    15 would be great.
  • Avason
    Avason Posts: 37
    Options
    10 lbs before newyears! I'm hoping for something around 13 before christmas, because I will probably gain at least 2 or 3 lbs over the holidays (3 family dinners and 1 with friends isn't helping my weightloss but I'll just have to work it off in the new year again)
  • scoutmom22
    Options
    I'm in for 10 too!!! :happy:
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    7 pounds...i've been a yo-yo dieter so i'm trying to lose slowly this go-around so transition to maintenance is easy
  • HeidiJoLHB
    HeidiJoLHB Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    20! Then I will be down a total of 24 pounds so far!
  • hunnyhun921
    hunnyhun921 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 10 pounds by New Years. This is my first week and I'm struggling to stay focused.
  • rmcenteno
    Options
    I'm in!!! Shooting for 20 but I'll take 15 :wink:
    Let's do this!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 12lbs.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    3kgs or 6.6lbs

oh pls pls pls let me lose this much!
  • MsRoseLaBelle
    Options
    I pledge to lose 12lbs ????
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Is 120lbs a realistic goal ????????????????????????? MUAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA:devil:
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    13 lbs for 2013! I am working at it!
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I pledge 8 lbs. Lets do this!!
  • myandino
    myandino Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    l pledge to loose 16lb...
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My goal is 10lbs, but I would love to lose 15lbs.!
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    5-7. It's harder than you think, when you are 4'11" and only 15 from your ultimate goal.

That is getting down to the core. But you can do it!!!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    hoping to be 155 by New year... about 8lbs to go. Course being less would be perfectly fine too :drinker:
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I wanted to reach 200lbs by New Years, depending on the scale I step on, I'm between 207 and 214 right now. My scale is the highest of FIVE scales I have been on, at 213.8 last weigh in. I'd like to lose those 14lbs if possible, or get as close as I can before then!
  • mrzangief
    mrzangief Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I found this awesome app yesterday and it's exactly what I need for help. Now I just need some friends to share the road to a lighter body with.
    I can sign for 15 lbs and I know it's doable before Ney Year (even though Xmas is between)
    Last year I managed to lose 40 lbs in 2 months (jan/feb) by following a pretty cool diet/way of living.
    I have managed to keep my new weight until 3 months ago where I started gaining the weight slowly.
    Last week it hit me that I have gained 11 lbs of the 40 I had lost so now it's time to loose them again as a first step.

The plan is very simple: to exercise 4 days a week and walk 3 days (1 hr), and ofc eat less calories than I use.
    as Exercise I run or swim for about 40 minutes, and occasionally I hit the gym at work with my colleagues (btw I hate the gym!)

If anyone has similar goals and want to have a distance buddy as a motivator and exchanging ideas don't hesitate to add me!

Also let me know if anyone wants tips on how/what to eat (stay away form the carbs! I have done this before and it works)