Secret Motivations???

Options

Replies

• fight_for_fit
    Options
    To no longer be the "fat friend".
    Plus I wanna look fab for this event called Super spike come summer :)
    When I went last year I just wanted to crawl into a hole and die, with all the super fit girls and guy all around me.
  • TexasDragon45
    Options
    To drive someone I've never met so wild they jump on me and ....
  • JerseyPook
    Options
    I don't know if I'd call it secret...but, it's definitely a motivator for me.

I've always wanted a hot set of boudoir photos done...and that's exactly what I plan to do when I lose these extra lbs!!!
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    definitely to be a milf..
    mostly to actually feel comfortable in my own skin and not always be self conscious of the way I look.
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

I've always wanted a hot set of boudoir photos done...and that's exactly what I plan to do when I lose these extra lbs!!!
    oh and definitely this!
  • speedgoose
    Options
    The typical - look hotter than any girl my ex ever gets.
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who has the ulterior motivation for weight loss to be because I want to have a much better sex life and have seen it gone down hill with weight gain?

Yes we put on our pages that we want to be around longer for our kids and for generally feeling better, but are there other reasons you don't really say out loud that is a serious motivation for you to loose weight?

Definitely understand where you're coming from! Sex life has definitely improved since I've lost weight (more from confidence than actually being overweight). Now if I could motivate my husband to drop a little weight so we can try some new positions... :smokin:
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options

Great one! I love a set of these from my wife as well!
  • BobinNC66
    Options
    Am I the only one who has the ulterior motivation for weight loss to be because I want to have a much better sex life and have seen it gone down hill with weight gain?

Yes we put on our pages that we want to be around longer for our kids and for generally feeling better, but are there other reasons you don't really say out loud that is a serious motivation for you to loose weight?

Definitely understand where you're coming from! Sex life has definitely improved since I've lost weight (more from confidence than actually being overweight). Now if I could motivate my husband to drop a little weight so we can try some new positions... :smokin:

Amen! My wife and I are both doing this together for that exact reason too!
  • notreallytrillian
    notreallytrillian Posts: 77 Member
    Options

You are definitely NOT the only one!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    As soon as I have my weight below 500 lbs and I can wear real pants, I am going to come out of my parents' basement and reveal the real me. Instead of the fabrication I have been falsely living vicariously through MFP.
  • dynamicwon
    dynamicwon Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    To make all my exes jealous!!Mitches!!!!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    to make all the girls jealous. even my best friends (i adore them, don't get me wrong.)
  • Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    to stop snoring :blushing:
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    to look great in a bikini in Italy this summer and if it's after my boob lift/job, then i might even be topless? :)

to make the naysayers who have seen me yo yo diet for years eat their words of "she'll gain it back" when I'm not only slimmer but very very fit! i want to look and feel strong and fit! like nothing is a challenge physically!

to feel more comfortable in intimate ways with my husband
  • BobinNC66
    Options
    to stop snoring :blushing:

Interesting one that I don't think about much but noticed when I am above 260 I snore, and below it miraculously just stops, hence I sleep much better and feel more rested too!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Being the shy, pale girl growing up in Florida kind of sucked and the girls in my hometown made fun of me more than I'd like to admit. I love running into them when I go over to visit family, and they're shocked, no dumbfounded, with how I look.

I want to keep that "suck on it, *****" thing going for as long as I can.

ETA: Oh, and to continue on my quest to not die of cancer if I can help it.
  • BobinNC66
    Options
    Being the shy, pale girl growing up in Florida kind of sucked and the girls in my hometown made fun of me more than I'd like to admit. I love running into them when I go over to visit family, and they're shocked, no dumbfounded, with how I look.

I want to keep that "suck on it, *****" thing going for as long as I can.

ETA: Oh, and to continue on my quest to not die of cancer if I can help it.

Ha!! Love it!!!

• staceybradleywells
    staceybradleywells Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Totally. I want to feel more sexy in the bedroom for my man. I want to look great in case I run into my ex. Plus I want to look great when we see my man's ex.