READ THIS!! YOU JUST MIGHT GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT!!

Options
124»

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...because I'm only to the first "recipe" and I can already tell the responses are going to be legen...

...wait for it...

...dary.
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Now that I've read the whole post and understand what it's about I totally agree. For everyone that is slamming juiciing you obviously have never tried it or understand it. It's not a detox, it's not a fast, it's just getting your nutrients in a different way and it is highly beneficial. I suggest to anyone that wants to get healthy to watch the documentary: Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. Although the man that this film follows was in far worse physical/medical shape then most of us and had to go to extremes to get back into health, it shows you how eating healthy can change our bodies and cure illness. It's not rocket science, it's common sense and fact. Yes if your whole diet for a length of time is nothing but juice you are going to have bowel issues(if you are using a juicer that removes the pulp) but that passes as your body gets used to it.

I did juicing for about a week until I couldn't afford it anymore and it isn't that bad. lol, the first couple ones were pretty bad, but as soon as I figured out better combinations and what I did and didn't like they were very good. If I had the money and a better juicer I would totally incorporate juice into my diet....not replace but incorporate.

Good luck to everyone and what works for you!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lfrth6EtPy1qb7hapo1_500.gif

Ummmm..... Yeah... Ok... *slowly backs out*

Eff yea! I'm listening to David Bowie- Rebel Rebel and his bobbing was in line with the music. :laugh:
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Now that I've read the whole post and understand what it's about I totally agree. For everyone that is slamming juiciing you obviously have never tried it or understand it. It's not a detox, it's not a fast, it's just getting your nutrients in a different way and it is highly beneficial. I suggest to anyone that wants to get healthy to watch the documentary: Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. Although the man that this film follows was in far worse physical/medical shape then most of us and had to go to extremes to get back into health, it shows you how eating healthy can change our bodies and cure illness. It's not rocket science, it's common sense and fact. Yes if your whole diet for a length of time is nothing but juice you are going to have bowel issues(if you are using a juicer that removes the pulp) but that passes as your body gets used to it.

I did juicing for about a week until I couldn't afford it anymore and it isn't that bad. lol, the first couple ones were pretty bad, but as soon as I figured out better combinations and what I did and didn't like they were very good. If I had the money and a better juicer I would totally incorporate juice into my diet....not replace but incorporate.

Good luck to everyone and what works for you!

I think if everyone read the whole thing, they would get the real purpose of this message. I am not selling anything or looking for anything. This simply helped me, that's it! This is not ever meant to replace regular meals, exercise, none of that! As I said, absolutely nothing like eating healthy, exercising, all of that. One can juice all they want, but if they don't eat or exercise, they won't get ****. It's about everything! However, juicing does help a lot! It helps your body ward of disease, get so many nutrients and help keep you strong. Anyway, people can be critical, I don't mind. TRUST ME, NONE of you have offended me. Life is far too short. You can choose to do with this what you want. If I helped ONE person, then I'm super happy!! Have a nice day everyone! Howver you do it, just kick *kitten*!! :D
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    TL/DR
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    ALL PRODUCT NAMES HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT. i AM NOT A SALESMAN. I SIMPLY DID THIS MYSELF AND LOVED IT.. YOU GUYS CAN IGNORE THIS OR TRY IT. NO PRESSURE AT ALL. I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING. HENCE WHY I REMOVED ALL PRODUCT NAMES. I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY TIPS. THAT'S ALL. YES JUICING HELPS BUT NOTHING LIKE GOOD OLD EXERCISE, SO I'M NOT TRYING TO REPLACE THAT EITHER. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD DAY. :D

BRICK.jpg
  • roxierachael
    roxierachael Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Exclamation!!!!!! Points!!!!!! Are!!!!!! Exciting!!!!!!

jon.gif
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

jon.gif

Jon Stewart is exciting me!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    If you actually read the entire post, you'd see he isn't 'pushing' a product or selling anything.
    He removed the references that made it smack of selling.

Wait . . . he's selling smack?!? Maybe I am buying . . .
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    If you put up a 'detox' recipe, I'm going to bash it, because there's no such ****ing thing.

Is juicing a great way to fit in a bunch of macros/micros? YES! Is it going to cleanse/detox you? No.

And when I originally replied he kept citing the brand of juicer he was using. Also, the title was misleading. Also, typing in ALL CAPS is obnoxious.
  • roxierachael
    roxierachael Posts: 81 Member
    Options

jon.gif

Jon Stewart is exciting me!

f2mrzo.gif

Ah, yeah!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Dear OP

Thank you for some delicious mix ideas. We don't all hate you. But I do hate your caps lock key.
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I love my juicer (sharper image baby!) BUT.
    1. i like to eat the listed foods.
    2. Cleaning my juicer is a pain in the *kitten*. i dont juice often because of this.
    3. juicing for nutrition is silly. you miss most of it in the pulp (USE CARROT JUICE PULP IN CARROT CAKE. SO EASY and use appke/pear pulp to make apple sauce. youre welcome).
    4. Detoxing only works if your liver doesnt.
    5. i like my muscle milk....bite me.
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I make these fruit juice drinks all the time!! I usually add rum or vodka though.

WIN
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    This post gave me Herpes AND Diarrhea. Damnit.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    9FaoH.gif

Yhea