Replies

• janehlansing
    Options
    I have 100lbs to go at 1 lb at a time.

jane
  • Miss_Cheeky
    Miss_Cheeky Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose as well. I got a digital scale because sometimes a .2 loss is enough to keep you sane. I also made my food diary public to help keep me accountable. Anyone can feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get!
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    always looking for more friends with a similar road ahead.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I have a lot to get rid of myself anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Anyone here with 100+ to lose (or have lost) are welcome to add me. I enjoy having all my big girlies (or former big girlies) around me. They keep me strong, and I LOVE watching them progress too.
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I plan on losing 150 at least. So feel free to add me. My goal is 100 by Christmas. that's my goal- that way I can treat myself to some of my mom's great home-made cooking when I am home and not feel as bad. haha
  • mikeyd1219
    Options
    wanted to loose 113 and almost half way. feel free to add me
  • Izabela_mm
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started my journey and I need to lose over 100 pounds. We can do this!
  • ocassin
    ocassin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 120lbs to lose, have fallen off the wagon a few times but determined to stay on this time, so count me in:flowerforyou:
  • kelz1227
    kelz1227 Posts: 1
    Options
    Add me! I need all the encouragement I can get....>100 to lose...I will motivate if you will:)

kelz1227
  • alyance
    alyance Posts: 3
    Options
    I've have 74 to lose and I lost 6 in a week so hopefully I will keep that up.
  • luulu1999
    luulu1999 Posts: 119
    Options
    How come my ticker doesnt show like everyone elses??

you have to go into you settings and have it show
  • RosemaryEBrown
    RosemaryEBrown Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I have about 150 to lose--140 now.
  • tracytrautman12
    tracytrautman12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to MFP I have over 100 pounds to lose. I'm breaking it down into 20 pound blocks. I belong to a gym and even show up there sometimes. I'm determined to set myself a schedule for working out and sticking to it. Eating is my bigger problem. I know my portion sized are too large. I had never tried keeping a food diary before, but I think it will really help keep me honest. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • jolt28
    jolt28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Always open for more friends - anyone can add me :)
  • kbailey011089
    kbailey011089 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ADD ME! I have at least 100 to lose too!!! I know its going to be tough and i need as much support as i can get as well so anyone who has good advice or just wants to be supportive feel free to add!! :) Thanks!
  • MTeresaMartinez
    MTeresaMartinez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 158lbs to lose, I would love to have all of you add me if you like! It would be great to have a group of us big girls dropping weight together!
  • iambleah
    iambleah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i'm here with you!
    SW: 292
    CW: 251
    GW: 150approx
  • kah68
    kah68 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've lost over 100 with still a little way to go...
  • BaJu58
    BaJu58 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :smile: I have over 100 to lose. Need the support. I been working crazy hours and exercise is not on my schedule which I need to do. working 12 to 14 hours a day is not good. So portions I have exercise no. to tired to work out. So please any sugguestion or any support will be needed .