Replies

• mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    bump
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options

2) Complaining about things the average employee has no control over. Such as prices, policies, the layout of our restaurant or even commercials. B!tch, do I look like the head of marketing? I make 11 dollars and have to wear polyester pants.

I know that this is supposed to be light-hearted, but this really pisses me off.

Complaining to anyone is annoying, but complaining to someone that can't really do anything about it is in a class of its own.

It really pisses me off too. Especially when I give them the phone number to someone at head office who can actually deal with their complaint and they go "Oh nevermind, I was just sayin'"
  • jrsey86
    jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    People at work who don't know how to flush. And don't know how to get it IN THE BOWL. The women's restroom on my floor is the stuff of legend around here. Port-A-Potties are cleaner.

Oh my goodness, that drives me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Being held up in traffic by some &%##&@ talking on their cell phone. When Im in a wicked mood I will honk while the light is still red. The clown reactively always hits the gas and then slams on the brakes! Ah, the thrill of it just "ungrinds" my gears!

I've GOT to try that next time....

My gears are alway grinding while driving. Some call it road rage.....pfft. People just tick me the **** off.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    What really grinds my gears is when you're driving down the road at the speed limit, and some *kitten* turns out in front of your car, totally cutting you off, and you peek in your rearview mirror and there was NOBODY in sight behind you....so basically the dude cut you off for no good freaking reason, since he could have waited an extra 6 seconds and made the turn free and clear.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    1.. Its race weekend down here. So every raod is gonna be packed and there will be no place to go eat that isnt full to the rafters. I hate race weekend..

2.Its almost time to start shopping with all the crazy people. I hate christmas shopping. I usually want to kill someone by the end.

3. My sister
    Its a big one too!! Yayyyy for race weekend!!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I love it when Leakramirez grinds my gears :love:
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    When I catch a few lines of a song I hate, and the damn thing plays in my head all. day. long.
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    When Im on the on-ramp to the highway and Im still doing 45mph by the time I've reached the end of the ramp because the person in front of me is a De-De-DEEEE.....Yup - My Masshole is in full swing then!

I hate the drivers that don't know how to merge so they actually STOP on the on-ramp. WTF!

This used to tick me off as well, but then I realized that the people that do this are usually elderly and may simply be second guessing themselves or their ability to merge effectively.

Not that it changes the outcome of sitting behind them on the ramp, but it does soften my attitude a bit.

My parents on in their 70s and I'm starting to see them in every elderly person I come across.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I'm getting on the Interstate and someone has come to a complete STOP before merging. This grinds my gears.

*must be reading your mind =)
  • k7n2w3
    k7n2w3 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    When people say "well you've lost weight because of all the activities and races you do" and refuse to listen that i changed my eating and didn't run ANY races til 6 months after my goal weight! Yes now I run a lot and do a lot... why cuz i eat right and count calories so i don't gain it back!

also... i have a sportscar, when merging on the highway do not try to speed up so that i can't get over, i will win unless you also have a sportscar, otherwise your 4 cylinder might blow a gasket trying.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    *swoon*

The feeling is totally mutual, darling. And shame on you for getting me all hot and bothered this early in the morning.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Commercials with yelling car salesmen. :noway: I take GREAT pleasure in yelling "shut up" and turning the station or turning the radio off as soon as the local Diamond Mazda commercial comes on. It's the absolute worst. I just don't get the tactic. Are they trying to annoy me into buying a car? :huh:
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    *swoon*

The feeling is totally mutual, darling. And THANK you for getting me all hot and bothered this early in the morning.

*fixed it for you* ♥
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    To quote the great, late George Carlin "I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic ****ing hatreds"

Most of mine are work-related...I work at McDonalds. Brace yourselves for this list...

1) When people start their order like this "Gimme.....". Rude. How about "I'd like a" or "May I have". Also, if you walk up to the counter and we say "Hello", say Hello back...don't just ignore us and start barking your order. We are humans, not McDonalds robots.

2) Complaining about things the average employee has no control over. Such as prices, policies, the layout of our restaurant or even commercials. B!tch, do I look like the head of marketing? I make 11 dollars and have to wear polyester pants.

3) When people ignore the little dish I've made with my hand and plunk their money on the counter. I know you saw my hand dish! I always take a painstakingly long time to pick up the coins as it makes my rage lessen.

4) People who leave their young kids in the restaurant while they go shopping(my McDonalds is in a Walmart). Are you insane?

5) Talking on a cell phone while you order. If you do this anywhere, you are a bad person. I don't care if you volunteer at an orphanage or save kittens from burning buildings, you are a terrible person.

6) Please and thank you. Just in general, at any place or any time. Have some manners.

I know this makes me sound like a rage-a-holic, but I'm not the only one. I'm convinced working fast food crushes your soul and turns you into a passive-aggressive hate monster.

Stay in school, kids.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! This was GREAT!!!!!
  • fallbrawl
    Options
    I have a few.

1. people who say "I will call you back" but never do.

2. people who say "I will be there in ten mins" but never show up.

3. people who cut you off in traffic and act like it is your fault.

4. people that act stupid when they are confronted in a lie.
  • Tamefearnua
    Options
    When people don't at least drive the speed limit. Omg!! I can understand if you don't want to speed because you have a warrant or something, but FFS at least do the speed limit!
    What grinds my gear is !! The above

The speed limit is the MAX you can drive
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    *swoon*

The feeling is totally mutual, darling. And shame on you for getting me all hot and bothered this early in the morning.

RAC1J.gif
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    When Im on the on-ramp to the highway and Im still doing 45mph by the time I've reached the end of the ramp because the person in front of me is a De-De-DEEEE.....Yup - My Masshole is in full swing then!

I hate the drivers that don't know how to merge so they actually STOP on the on-ramp. WTF!

This used to tick me off as well, but then I realized that the people that do this are usually elderly and may simply be second guessing themselves or their ability to merge effectively.

Not that it changes the outcome of sitting behind them on the ramp, but it does soften my attitude a bit.

My parents on in their 70s and I'm starting to see them in every elderly person I come across.

Oh, fúck them. Roll down the window and yell "MOVE IT POPS, YOU SLOW ÄSS MUTHERFÜCKER!!!" (While laying on the horn and flashing your lights.

If you don't have the confidence or ability to drive, GET THE *kitten* OFF OF MY ROADS, YOU'RE PUTTING ME AND MY FAMILY AT RISK, ÄSSHOLES!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    What really grinds my gears is when you're driving down the road at the speed limit, and some *kitten* turns out in front of your car, totally cutting you off, and you peek in your rearview mirror and there was NOBODY in sight behind you....so basically the dude cut you off for no good freaking reason, since he could have waited an extra 6 seconds and made the turn free and clear.

Even worse when they then want to make a left turn in front you two blocks away from where they cut you off with no one behind you. AUUURRRGGG