Just for Today

Options

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I am going to smile more and allow ppl in.

I love this! I was actually just about to write that Just for Today: I will try to make others smile more.
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I am going to smile more and allow ppl in.

I love this! I was actually just about to write that Just for Today: I will try to make others smile more.

Yes, this is great!
  • Susantuti
    Options
    Just for today I will be organized and productive.
  • Ritzzy28
    Options
    I love that quote just for today and i like the way you are using it I am with you on what you said I have a similar problem. I am going to give it a try and focus on today.:smile:
  • Ritzzy28
    Options
    Just for today I will stay under my calories and track my food :happy:
  • Susantuti
    Options
    Just for today I will try to keep my sanity.
  • pianolover2012
    pianolover2012 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • pianolover2012
    pianolover2012 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Just for today I can make it:heart:

Thanks for this quote.... Today is already shaping up to be a difficult one, but "Just for today" I can make it... choosing to lose!!!! (weight)
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will drink my water!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I won't wait until tomorrow!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: Today is a brand new day, make it count!!:drinker: (this is me saying this to myself):wink:
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    just for today (yesterday) ill listen to music and drown out the world rather than get angry.

just for today ill work harder at cycling class. Its not suppose to be fun, its suppose to be a workout!
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    So true! All the great religions and religious figures talk about the wisdom of living for today, not tomorrow, not the past:

“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." -Buddha

"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today." - Matthew 6:34

"Transformation can only take place immediately; the revolution is now, not tomorrow." ~Jiddu Krishnamurti

"The world is three days: As for yesterday, it has vanished. As for tomorrow, you may never see it. As for today, it is yours, so work on it." - Hassan al-Basri
    Thanks so much for sharing this!:flowerforyou:

Just for Today: I am awesome. I am in control. I make healthy choices in my life.:heart:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will live in TODAY and not let the stress of tomorrows get to me.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Recycling a past one.....:tongue:

Just For Today: I will L:heart: ve myself exactly how I am in this moment. Learning to accept me where I am will give me the courage to move forward in positive ways. :love:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will express gratitude for people who have helped me along the way.

Thank You to Everyone that posts here. Your daily challenges and goals are an inspiration to me! Merry Christmas!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I heard this on a television show this morning and it summed up what I am trying to do, "Surely we can do for one day that which seems impossible to do forever."
  • CricketKate
    Options
    This is a post I wrote in a previous thread. It has been on my mind today:

"During the day a lot of thoughts and ideas come to me: "I want to have a fuzzy sock day. I want to lay in bed all day and read a book. I want to eat junk food. I want to watch movies that I haven't watched in a while. Exercise is too hard. Eating right sucks. A nap would be more fun than a stroll on the dreadmill." Last night, post workout, I read someone's status that they were trying to get up the enthusiam for a workout, but a nap sounded better. It struck me how often (Most minutes of every day) I have the same thoughts. But having already completed my workout for the day, I was able to honestly say, that although the idea of the nap is better going forward, the reality of the workout is way better in the rear view mirror. What do you want to see in your rear view mirror at the end of the day? "
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just For Today: Gratitude!! :heart: Gratitude!!:heart: Gratitude!!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I read this in a message that someone sent me: You don't have to be GREAT to START...but you sure have to START to be GREAT!!!

Just for Today: I don't need to wait until tomorrow.