affordable diet pills?

Options
13»

Replies

• Christygogo
    Christygogo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    First thing is first, the only diet pill I consider "safer" is a green tea extract (but you have to watch out because a lot of them have a very high caffeine content).

However, besides being a pharmacist, I grew up with a mom who was on and off all sort of crazy diets and diet pills. The final kicker was taking phen fen, she lost a ton of weight and also lost her gallbladder and now can't process fat. She eats a more balanced diet than I have ever seen but has medical problems that make it more difficult to lose weight.

Seriously, don't do it! It is not worth it! Just work your butt off, eat well, and you will get results!
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    oxy elite and fastin both have dmaa... which your body "processes" like amphetamines.
    they are coming out with dmaa-free formulas since the fda is trying to ban it.
  • Anney1843
    Options
    I tried taking Garcinia Cambogia for awhile and it seemed to work pretty well. There's different varieties and such so the price can vary, but the stuff I used was only $15. It depends how often you take them obviously but one bottle lasted me a few weeks.