How do you plan on celebrating when you reach your goal?

Options
123457»

Replies

• RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm getting laid.

HAHA!! Sorry, this just made me spit my water out!! lol.. that is certainly a VERY good way to celebrate. :D

LOL my husband thinks so too :blushing:
  • herlittlegreendress
    Options
    I'm going on a MEGA shopping spree. After all these years of wearing clown pants and circus tents, I'm buying myself all the adorable "skinny" clothes I can get my hands on....I may need a second job . ;)

SO. EXCITED. Must keep moving forward!!
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm going on a MEGA shopping spree. After all these years of wearing clown pants and circus tents, I'm buying myself all the adorable "skinny" clothes I can get my hands on....I may need a second job . ;)

SO. EXCITED. Must keep moving forward!!

Ditto! New wardrobe...... =)

Also, a new tattoo....
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Ink for me too. By the time I reach goal I might even have finished dithering over the design :laugh:
  • 504Crystal
    504Crystal Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A photo shoot sounds like a real good idea! I'd like to do one of those pin-up girl type shoots. I dressed like that a few birthdays ago and I LOVED it...I would like that a lot
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    My husband is a photographer, and his favorite genre is pinup--classic, vintage pinup. I plan on buying a beautiful dress and having him do a photo shoot. Possibly even get hair and make up artist.
    This is an awesome idea! I did this and finally felt pretty good about myself. To have your husband as the photographer would make it all the more amazing!!!
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Gain it back, then lose it again. Its kind of a hobby.

This both made me laugh and feel ashamed since I have lost 112lbs, regained 87lbs, lost 70lbs, gained 60lbs and am losing again. Sigh.
  • _dadgad
    _dadgad Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A new kilt. 5yard wool, in MacLaren tartan.
  • oliviasjhall
    Options
    I'm gonna blow my rent money at J Crew and have a classy-*kitten* evening with my best friend. Also maybe start dancing again.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I like this idea! I think I'm going to do this!
  • stockholmhasago
    Options
    If I can ever get there, I'm getting myself another tattoo :) Money is tight but if I manage to do this, I want something long-lasting on my body to remind me of the struggles and success I can have.
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I've hit my weight target (21lb loss so now at 9.5 stone); my target now is to tone up. I want to look lean. I'll be getting some new Guess jeans in the New Year sale (I'm obsessed with that brand and always wanted a pair).

Oh, and since I don't want to get any new tattoos, I'll get one of my existing ones recoloured which I've been planning for the past two years.
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Tattoo! And FH has promised me a shopping spree when I hit my final goal. I also might get a lip-piercing when I hit my halfway goal. I've always wanted one, even though when I mentioned it to my family they made jokes that my midlife crisis was starting too early. Hey, if my 46-year-old aunt can get her nose pierced, I see no reason why I can't have a lip-piercing at 27!

I also plan to parade around on the nude beach at our honeymoon resort next year :P
  • anikisa
    anikisa Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I will either buy myself Korean (stick people) dresses :) or spend my money on JYP Monster Diamond tears headphones or buy myself expensive make up and skin care products :)
  • llamanoir
    llamanoir Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe, for sure.
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking cruise... clothes are a given.... makeover for sure... that way I can go on some tv show and be amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!