Talk about demotivational...

Options

Replies

• sugarushlala
    sugarushlala Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How about writing ----> (yeah it's that big) right next to what he wrote. :wink: Don't let ignorant douchbags like that ruing your morning. In the end, you're doing it right and you are striving to change, he'll just be the same old a**hole. Keep up the good work. And remember, you can't please everyone.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I'd change it to 'XL Hammers your wife whilst you're writing stupid comments'

That;d do it

yep!
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    So, some idiot doesn't see what great progress you've made... Big deal. You need to get over it and realize what you've already done so far, think about what you're going to do in the future, and just know that it really doesn't matter what other people think about you now, before, or later. You are doing this for you, not them, right? **** them.

And posting his picture is not necessary. He makes fun of you, so you make fun of him... No, man. You don't need to do that.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

If you find out who did this, next time write "small penis" next to their last name! Hah!

Yep, I agree

I also agree that it says more about the author than it does about you. He (she?) is extremely jealous. Keep your head up high and get rid of the pain in your heart. You're doing amazing, and unfortunately, you'll encounter more and more asshats...

Congrats on the loss, keep it up, and ignore the haters!! :wink:

Totally this!!!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    whom ever did it is obviously a doucheweasle... do not let it get you down thats for sure, you have done an excellent job thus far and use it to push back.

On the bright side of things at least they didnt put XXXXL. Hammer right?
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Whoever did that is just a jerk. Ignore them and move on. You've come a long way and will keep losing weight and then luagh at them. Keep going they are just trying to stop you!
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Fu%k them. Who cares what this loser thinks...I sure wouldn't. Keep doing what your doing!
  • coppercat25
    coppercat25 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    First of all, just wanted to say I empathise. I have had comments made to me at work such as I was having a conversation with a lady and I said 'I can't seem to shift the weight from my stomach' and she said 'yeah and you haven't even had kids yet.' Had plenty of other rude comments from her, and she is pretty passive-aggressive about it so I find it hard to retaliate or say soemthing!

Also, what he wrote is sh***y but I think a lot of people can be insensitive and probably don't think their 'joke' is causing offense (especially men, as they tend to be a little less sensitive, at least on the outside, than women,) this does not excuse it however.

Also, his pic is so cheesy it kinda turns my stomach a little...bad to stoop to his level, but it's a fact.

Just think about how far you've come and ignore the douche! x
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    So...he does that and I'm the douche because I shared his public picture? How does that work?
    The joke at work is a company-level issue. Posting someone's pic without their permission on a random web forum could become a legal issue. Also -- you're stooping to his level and making yourself no better than him. Congrats.

Are you positive that this guy did it, anyway?

One, he never said anyones names or the specific company so way to make a bigger deal than necessary and make the OP feel like he can't share ****.
  • bodyrollin
    bodyrollin Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    So...he does that and I'm the douche because I shared his public picture? How does that work?
    The joke at work is a company-level issue. Posting someone's pic without their permission on a random web forum could become a legal issue. Also -- you're stooping to his level and making yourself no better than him. Congrats.

Ok first off yes I'm positive it was him...he later admitted to doing so, second no its not a legal issue...Facebook is public once stuff gets posted there it is public property...he's clearly not ashamed by the pic otherwise it wouldn't be his profile pic...nor am I implying that he should be ashamed...if you find that to be a shameful picture then perhaps it is you with the interpretation issues...looks like a normal guy concurrent with the era the picture was taken...I didn't bash the guy, merely identified him...and did so by a picture that he uses to also identify himself...but ya know...good to see that someone is willing to stick up for the poor defenseless people that insult people...
  • coppercat25
    Options

This person is very self-righteous. Get off your high horse.
  • Doublelee
    Doublelee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    All my life I have been tormented by people, mainly for things I had no control over. But, as my grandmother taught me about cruel people..."Consider the source, and then move on". The source is usually someone not worth mentioning. You know what you have accomplished and will continue to accomplish. You DON'T want to go to that guys level. He's NOT worth it. Whenever you see him, just smile and say "hope you're having a nice day". Kill him with kindness as the old saying goes. Now, move on and continue your awesome progress. You are indeed to be admired.
  • coppercat25
    Options
    ugh can't work out how to get my comment out the blue! i said this to the person who was going on about using the insulting guys pic:

This person is very self-righteous. Get off your high horse.
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I'm the type of personality where that would MOTIVATE me to show that douche what I'm made of and prove them wrong. Don't you dare let this person take another second of your happiness away - be proud of what you've accomplished, and use their words to motivate you to reach your goals.
  • AubieMae
    Options
    (((hugs))) I think that would be terribly painful. Hang in there! You are on the right track!
  • HendricksGolfGirl
    HendricksGolfGirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If it were me, I would be horribly hurt at first. I really would. I would probably obsess about it for a day (maybe two). Then I would remind myself (if I had lost as much as you have) that I'm successful. I have friends, good friends, supportive friends there to help me get through this bullying @$$hat's comment and move on. He a douche bag. It's unfortunate that they exist, but they do. You will never be good enough, fit enough, smart enough, etc. for everyone, but it sounds like you are a really great guy. I hope you are able to just blow this guy off (although I like the "Hammers your wife" comment. Friend me if you need some support or a new friend. Have a great day!
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    P**s on them, looking fabulous is the best revenge - Stay focused! Best of luck to you!
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options

One, he never said anyones names or the specific company so way to make a bigger deal than necessary and make the OP feel like he can't share ****.
    OP never made it clear until now whether he was positive that it was the guy. Smearing him here without knowing if he were guilty or not would be irresponsible.

OP has clarified that he is sure that this guy is the guilty party. Smearing him here, posting his pic, is only stooping to the same immature level as the guy. Hooray! Great job!
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options

Ok first off yes I'm positive it was him...he later admitted to doing so, second no its not a legal issue...Facebook is public once stuff gets posted there it is public property...he's clearly not ashamed by the pic otherwise it wouldn't be his profile pic...nor am I implying that he should be ashamed...if you find that to be a shameful picture then perhaps it is you with the interpretation issues...looks like a normal guy concurrent with the era the picture was taken...I didn't bash the guy, merely identified him...and did so by a picture that he uses to also identify himself...but ya know...good to see that someone is willing to stick up for the poor defenseless people that insult people...
    If your point was not to insult or shame the guy, then why post the pic? You complain about being picked on, and you do the same thing? Grow up, dude. Do yourself a favor, and get over it. As long as you make yourself out to be the victim, and reciprocate childish actions with childish actions, you will continue to suffer like this over and over. Be the adult in these kinds of situations.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Dude. That is the ****tiest thing.

I'm sorry they did that. ):