What do you think of my food diary

Options

Replies

• jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    No one was being rude. You just don't like the answers that were truthful. You totally dismissed those people opinions that were giving good advice in favour of those who were congratulating you for your diary. What was the purpose of the thread if you didn't want help?

Please explain to me where I was dismissing? Most were about protein which I said I realized that? Please explain!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Great job OP! Keep up the good work!! Such an inspiration!!!
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Always a wrong move asking for comments on your food diary as you get too many varied responses.

Yes I am seeing this! I really don't see why they have to be rude!

They're not rude, you're just extremely over sensitive.

No really I am not even someone else posted how rude they are and no reason for it!

Are you talking about the guy who kept calling everyone rude? 'cause he was trolling you. I don't understand why you bothered asking "What do you think of my food diary" if you're going to turn around on the first person to respond with "That doesn't matter." That's where you were dismissive. It was essentially "stroke my ego. Screw ya if you don't."
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    No one was being rude. You just don't like the answers that were truthful. You totally dismissed those people opinions that were giving good advice in favour of those who were congratulating you for your diary. What was the purpose of the thread if you didn't want help?

Please explain to me where I was dismissing? Most were about protein which I said I realized that? Please explain!

Here is the beginning of the end:
    I always make the o_O face when I see such low-calorie meals, but a ton of snacks. Why not just have more filling, nutrient-dense whole meals? Just curious.

There is nothing wrong with how I arrange the calories as long as it keeps me full, which it does. :) I have 5 meals a day breakfast snack lunch snack and dinner.
  • jdavis193
    Options
    Always a wrong move asking for comments on your food diary as you get too many varied responses.

Yes I am seeing this! I really don't see why they have to be rude!

They're not rude, you're just extremely over sensitive.

No really I am not even someone else posted how rude they are and no reason for it!

Are you talking about the guy who kept calling everyone rude? 'cause he was trolling you. I don't understand why you bothered asking "What do you think of my food diary" if you're going to turn around on the first person to respond with "That doesn't matter." That's where you were dismissive. It was essentially "stroke my ego. Screw ya if you don't."

No I could care less about that! I was just saying in general when you have the certain amount of cals for the day you make them fit for you! I was talking about the type of food I ate! Again these are just opinions!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Why all the exclamation points? Are you that excited???
  • jdavis193
    Options
    Why all the exclamation points? Are you that excited???

Ha. No
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    It looks good to me!!!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Always a wrong move asking for comments on your food diary as you get too many varied responses. You did get a few up your protein.
    Up yours!

hmmm...
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

People who out people for trolling suck
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

People who out people for trolling suck

Some people's purpose in life is to create the fun...

...and others is to destroy it.

It's a yin/yang thing, I suppose.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    Did you just call me a ying-yang?

consider yourself reported
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Seriously though, making fun of my cultural heritage is really disrespectful. I just get really sick of how people throw around that word without even really knowing what it means.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    Seriously though, making fun of my cultural heritage is really disrespectful. I just get really sick of how people throw around that word without even really knowing what it means.

Which one is your cultural heritage, rabbit or ying-yang?
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I'm not "yin-yang", I'm *oriental*
  • sjohnny
    Options
    I'm not "yin-yang", I'm *oriental*

I didn't see anyone making fun of oriental anything
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    "Oriental"? That's racist talk in my country. Do you mean Asian?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    That escalated quickly.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    That escalated quickly.
    Naw, just a comment on political correctness. :smile:
  • sjohnny
    Options
    "Oriental"? That's racist talk in my country. Do you mean Asian?

She said she was oriental. I took that to mean she was of or from the orient. So no, I did not mean Asian as I was referring to her own self description.