Transformations -- Pear Shape

Options

Replies

• Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    Okay srsly, how in bloody hell are you guys losing weight in your hips and booty and thighs yet keeping your breasts?! My body won't give up an ounce of booty fat until my rack is completely decimated. I'm going to end up looking more pear shaped than ever at this rate because I'll have nothing left on top to balance it out...sigh. It is, however, highly encouraging that thin thighs may actually fall within the realm of possibility for me.

better than my situation. i never had breasts to begin with, just big thighs and a big butt. in losing 20 pounds, i'm overall thinner, but my thighs are still very big in comparison. i think i would have to get down to be underweight to ever have normal sized thighs. doesn't matter how heavy i am though, i'll never have breasts unless i get implants.
  • Aviva92
    Options
    I only shop the clearance racks, so that automatically cuts the selection way down, but I've found loads of cute bras at Target and Kohls. Granted, they're probably meant for teenagers, but 1) no one sees them by my husband and me, and 2) there's nothing wrong with having boobs like a teenager in your 40s. :happy:

yeah, better than sagging.
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I still have a lot of thighs, but a lot less than I used to. I'm 5'5 and 40 years old.

IMG_8937.jpg
    July 2010, about 152#

IMG_5458.jpg
    Today, 135#

from11-5-10-2.jpg

It is amazing what a 25 lb difference looks like!
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I am a pear shape as well and I love my figure, it's like an hourglass with more butt haha
    Amazing transformations!!
  • Aviva92
    Options
    I don't really view people who have big boobs and a big thighs and butts as pear shaped. I view that as hourglass shaped. True pear shaped doesn't have boobs.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    I don't really view people who have big boobs and a big thighs and butts as pear shaped. I view that as hourglass shaped. True pear shaped doesn't have boobs.
    Well there are pear shapes with boobs for sure.:wink: Most times they have more butt, hips and thighs than boobs but they can still have a nice size boobs for an hourglass figure.:laugh: :happy:
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I carry all of my extra weight (when I have extra weight) in my hips, thighs and butt. But weight training has proved to help change my shape.

5'4" 130-ish pounds (probably more like 135 but I didn't weigh myself back then).

2004_b-1-1.jpg

Now - 112 pounds and drastically lowered the hippy-ness and thighs!

Epic_2011148-2.jpg

I would so love to have your figure!!! You are just rockin it!!! :)
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Still pear shaped but I'm a smaller pear. This took 3 months.

1174psn.jpg

xojn13.jpg

34j63b7.jpg

2pze6pu.jpg
  • heather_9931
    Options
    2ngv6u0.jpg

Down 116lbs.

*Edit- I'm 5'9 for reference! And I don't really have a secret... Be honest with yourself.
    How did you lose all the weight?
  • kaypat09
    kaypat09 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Dedication.

I ate a calorie deficit and I began working out. I was frustrated ALL the time, but I started to see the scale creep down. The losses kept me motivated.
  • rishina27
    rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I carry all of my extra weight (when I have extra weight) in my hips, thighs and butt. But weight training has proved to help change my shape.

5'4" 130-ish pounds (probably more like 135 but I didn't weigh myself back then).

2004_b-1-1.jpg

Now - 112 pounds and drastically lowered the hippy-ness and thighs!

Epic_2011148-2.jpg

Wow you look great awesome job
  • Mrsmartin61
    Options
    Great job , young ladies, all of u.
    Kdiamond , where is this beach, it looks lovely!
  • littlebutcurvy
    Options
    FELLOW PEAR XX
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Okay srsly, how in bloody hell are you guys losing weight in your hips and booty and thighs yet keeping your breasts?! My body won't give up an ounce of booty fat until my rack is completely decimated. I'm going to end up looking more pear shaped than ever at this rate because I'll have nothing left on top to balance it out...sigh. It is, however, highly encouraging that thin thighs may actually fall within the realm of possibility for me.

THIS!!!! ;0 lol
  • Kellyeee2013
    Options
    2ngv6u0.jpg

Down 116lbs.

amazing!!!! How long did it take??

You look 10 years younger too!
  • KamFit12
    Options
    2ngv6u0.jpg

Down 116lbs.

*Edit- I'm 5'9 for reference! And I don't really have a secret... Be honest with yourself.

You Look Amazing
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I need to bump this up, I find it inspirational!
    Please post more!
  • rissaloses
    rissaloses Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    All of these transformations are so inspirational.
    OP - you've lost the weight, rock the bikini!
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You ladies rock my world! I am a pear shape too, and this gives me lots of hope that I can shape my butt and thighs and turn them into something good! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!