WHAT tastes better than skinny feels?

Options

Replies

• geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Feeding my body food to grow and recover does as opposed to deteriorate.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Cheese fries; Publix Pumpkin Pie ice cream; white cheese dip, chips, and salsa; cookie cake. Not necessarily worth being fat over...maybe just a little fluffy (which would explain why I'm not at goal yet). I've been fat...fat, fat...and I wouldn't go back there for all the cheese fries in the world.

I like this.

You can be skinny eating anything (though the portions may suck on some foods), but what foods are really worth staying fat/getting fatter for?
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    I hate this saying because it breeds over restriction and denial.
    Life is about enjoying things. I don't think skinny tastes better than ANYTHING because you can have both at the same time.

But... if we have to go there.....

pringles
    bacon
    cheesecake
    pickled onion cheese, cabanosi, water crackers and olives
    majority of cheese
    potatoes
    mexican food with ALL THE GUAC AND CHEESE AND SOUR CREAMS.
    cookies
    cake
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Sadly, nothing.

Too true. :cry: :cry:
  • AncientLullaby_
    Options
    one whole roasted chicken.
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I also hate this quote. FOOD IS NOMMY! Moderation is the key... although I haven't yet found a way to only eat 2 peices of chocolate, or slices of pizza :P
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Starbucks caramel macchiato. Oh, and a maple blazer blunt from VooDoo doughnuts. Google it, it is amazing!
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Gyros.
  • leesehm
    leesehm Posts: 117
    Options
    cheese!!, bread, cake, milo, salt and vinegar potato chips and onion dip, bacon, WINEEEEEE, lollies, chocolate, orange juice, vodka,
    i could go on ;)
    that quote is so untrue on many levels. im such a foodie =)
    but i still eat most of those, just in moderation.
    (the chips i cant fit in at the moment but i found salt and vinegar rice crackers that are to die for and like 1/4 of the cals)
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I do not even like the word "SKINNY."

For me, it brings to mind an unhealthy fragile person.

I prefer: "Slender, Toned, Fit, Healthy, Hawt:blushing: "

So, what tastes better than being slender feels?
    NOTHING. :noway:
    Eating everything in MODERATION has been the key for my weight loss. :bigsmile:
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Food isnt the enemy, so nothing! Why choose? Eat what you want in moderation and lose weight! Ill be damned if i eat stuff for however long it takes me to lose weight, and KNOW im not going to eat it forever then put the weight back on. So just make a few small better choices i can do forever.. like add fruit to breakfast and a salad with supper... drink more water, move more and use portion control! Got me this far since June 28th!! I havent gained an ounce and i dont ever plan on it again!!

** just a note to say my food diary IS open, but i have been sick, and have had some meds adjusted as i have some pressy serious health issues, so my diary is NOT up to date lately, but i have been right on track and still losing properly. Just had blood work donw & everything is okay! =) So if you look, its not going to tell you much of anything right now other than its way under as my logging isnt filled out all the way. (and some days, i just didnt eat because the meds - those are noted in the "notes" section" I also have cheat days, and i log those.

I am a usual daily logger and will be again as soon as my side effects from the meds wear off. :drinker: If you send a FR, please read my profile. If you cant agree to it without judging and being critical... just hit delete and move on. Thanks :heart:
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    lolskinnygeels.png
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I love quotes, but this one bites! I would rather bite into some candy, especially licorice babies and then wash them back with an ice cold coke.....mmmmmmmm love it!!
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    lolskinnygeels.png

THEN there is this! Brilliant!:drinker:
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Wine.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I don't have to be fat for the things I love to eat, or give them up to be thin. I have to be active (fun anyway), and practice a bit of portion control. Anywho, the things worth working for are:

Chicken garlic pizza, pepperoni bacon pizza, red wine, kraken spiced rum, good tequila, reeces peanut butter cups, bacon, pad thai, sour cream and cheddar Ruffles with ranch dip, bacon cheeseburgers, Arbys jamocha shakes, Burgerville fresh fruit shakes, pulled pork sandwiches, burritos with guac and sour cream....Drooling yet?

Thankfully their are a lot of very healthy things that I also really like. I pick and chose my not-so-healthy treats and work for them or pick a healthy one like:

Shrimp coctail, sauteed veggies with garlic, tuna or chicken and cherry tomatoes on a salad, plain greek yogurt with berries and a touch of splenda, "pizza" using a portobello mushroom as a crust, low carb veggie and meat lasagna, soup etc..
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Fortunately, we don't have to choose between good tasting food and healthy bodies. Just don't glut yourself on good tasting food and you should be fine. Works for me, anyways...But if I had to choose, it would be pasta for sure. I'm eating some right now! :drinker:

ETA: I guess what I really mean is that I love food, but I'd rather be fit and healthy than gorging at a trough of goodies. And there's no need to eliminate goodies to be fit and healthy...
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin pie with extra whipped cream :)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Avocados
    Potatoes
    cookies
    tacos
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Any treat that I have earned by busting my @$$ in the gym.