• Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    absolutely NOTHING ;)
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    Love/Happiness

I do not depend on food other then for health reasons.
    What do love and happiness taste like?

Tastes like sugar!:tongue:
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Bacon Candy Bar
    Cookies Straight from the Oven
    Cheeseburgers
    Cheese Fries
    Chicken FIngers

and the list could go on and on.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Nothing.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake, Romolo's chocolate covered grapes and blueberries, and The Brewerie's Uncle Jackson's Blonde Ale. :drinker:
  • SSEVER1960
    Options
    NOTHING beats the feeling you get from losing weight and looking good and feeling good.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Anything sugar. lol

With fat. Sugar and fat make the world go round.
    Truer words have not been spoken.

this is from the bible right?

:happy:
  • bikhi
    bikhi Posts: 175
    Options
    margaritas.
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    Love/Happiness

I do not depend on food other then for health reasons.

Isn't a part of happiness, stimulating your taste buds. Similar to your eyes counting on sight for visual pleasures. Your ears for when a special someone is whispering in it. The list goes on..........
  • jennibee70
    jennibee70 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Chinese takeaway. Pringles. Haribo starmix. Galaxy ripples. Oh man, I haven't had a ripple in months! The problem is, I would eat all of them, several times a week!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Being skinny sucked *kitten*. I was cold, sick and tired all the time. I never actively tried to be skinny, but I was naturally skinny when I was really young, skinny thanks to depression after a breakup in my mid twenties, and skinny thanks to a jaw problem in my early 30s. Honestly, I was happier and healthier a little overweight than I ever was when I was skinny.

That said, being fit, strong, lean and healthy rocks... and I can eat damn near anything I want. Anyone who thinks deprivation is the answer is asking the wrong question.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I think it's a moot question. You can be "skinny" and still eat yummy food.

ETA: And I put skinny in quotes because it's the word the OP use, but not my goal at all. I'd rather look like Lorina above than to be what I would consider "skinny." :bigsmile:
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Honestly, nothing. For the amount of confidence being thin gives me, I would rather skip the brownie (and sweets were my vice!). It's also nice looking in the mirror or getting on the scale and not hating yourself!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Mature cheddar mmmmmmmmmm
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    How would I know? I've never been "skinny" in my life! But the first thing that came to mind was, almost anything... I guess skinny isn't so appealing to me.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Anything sugar. lol

With fat. Sugar and fat make the world go round.

Don't forget salt.
  • gibsy
    gibsy Posts: 112
    Options
    I've BEEN skinny. I was skinny my whole life until 4 years ago, and let me tell you, just about *everything* tastes as good as skinny feels. Skinny doesn't feel especially good at all. It can actually feel pretty bad, depending on how you're staying that way.

Nachos with lots of guac, pumpkin pie, roast beef and yorkshire pudding with lots of gravy, etc.... these things all taste so much better than skinny feels, and that is exactly why I got fat in the first place.
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    To me nothing tastes better than skinny would feel. But not unhealthy skinny. A fit skinny is what I'm going for.
  • gibsy
    gibsy Posts: 112
    Options
    Being skinny sucked *kitten*. I was cold, sick and tired all the time. I never actively tried to be skinny, but I was naturally skinny when I was really young, skinny thanks to depression after a breakup in my mid twenties, and skinny thanks to a jaw problem in my early 30s. Honestly, I was happier and healthier a little overweight than I ever was when I was skinny.

That said, being fit, strong, lean and healthy rocks... and I can eat damn near anything I want. Anyone who thinks deprivation is the answer is asking the wrong question.

^^ This.

I gotta say, not being cold all the time is a really great fringe benefit of gaining weight. Being skinny sucked. Personally I'd like to split the difference, and focus on strength.
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Anything from Rao's Bakery.

Olive Garden spinach artichoke dip.

Great American Cookie Company double doozies.

West Texas BBQ