WHAT tastes better than skinny feels?

Options

Replies

• PHLLLY
    PHLLLY Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    taco bell, chili cheese fries/nachos, california burritos, godiva dark chocolate truffles, mashed potatoes and gravy, pumpkin pie, rocky road ice cream, baked potato with lots of butter, 20oz steaks, this list could go on forever...
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    bacon, ice cream, cheese cake, steaaaaaaak, potatoes, corndogs, potatoes......food.
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I'm loving this, people, honestly, don't take it too seriously - please note this is under the fun&games section!!!!! Obviously moderation is key, thank you fleet of obviousness :p
  • raven0314
    Options
    I hate hate hate the quote, "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Simply because, for me, that's entirely untrue. Papa Murphy's Hawaiian Pizza is worth being fat for. It just is. And some brownies too.
    SO for you - what is worth being fat for?

Anything Cheesecake Factory, Peacan Pie or a good creamy Key Lime Pie. Nope, I'm wrong Praline's and Creme Ice Cream.
  • raven0314
    Options
    junk makes you feel junk so you feel junk...

That's true, if you live on it.

As I'm scaling down my indulgences, I've noticed that even my weekly sweet treat makes me feel junky and sugar headachy (suffering right now!).

Next week I will be having only 1/3 of a serving. I'm guessing a couple of mouthfuls of beautiful tiramisu will make me feel juuuust right. :happy:

I know what you mean. To satisfy the fat girl inside, I have a pig out day once a week. I eat whatever I want. Well, lately I haven't been able to do that because I just don't want it. I was almost upset last week when I realize how little sweets I have come to crave. I felt violate at first. Then I realized that this is starting to become a life style and that's okay.
  • flying182
    Options
    It's a silly quote because we need to feed ourselves! Just avoid the processed sugars in the main (and probably processed anything if we can), eat more vegetables and keep moving (oh, and reduce the salt a bit too) and life is sweet as :wink:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm loving this, people, honestly, don't take it too seriously - please note this is under the fun&games section!!!!! Obviously moderation is key, thank you fleet of obviousness :p

My personal opinion is people lacking a sense of humor shouldn't be allowed to post. :wink:
  • gogoyubarino
    gogoyubarino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    a really good eggplant parmesan.

or homemade lamb curry with homemade roti or naan.
  • meginki
    Options
    Patisserie or home-made baking, anything made with matcha (hey, it's green tea, right? It MUST be good despite the thousands of other amazingly unhealthy but delicious things it gets cooked with ;)), Christmas biscuits.
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Anything sugar. lol

With fat. Sugar and fat make the world go round.

basically
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    FUDGE
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Alcohol!!!
  • erinlee0103
    erinlee0103 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cheese cubes! I can't resist them. I wouldn't say they're worth staying overweight for, but I would choose to sacrifice many other foods to be skinny rather than cheese cubes.
  • Phat_Bottom_Girl
    Options
    Chocolate
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    potatoes, cheese, fries, chips, ice cream, beer, popcorn, cheeseburgers, chicken wings, buffalo chicken pizza, pierogies, steak, fried food, Chili's southwest eggrolls, Doritos, ranch and blue cheese, jalapeno poppers, onion rings, nachos... I really could go on.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Bacon blue cheese burgers.

049.jpg
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    finally, I'd say NOTHING.

Nothing tastes better to me. Not even a sushi buffet.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    ^That!!!!
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Or everything.

I still eat everything I like, just not so ****ing much of it.
  • rabbit__food
    rabbit__food Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    cookie cake :-D