THE FIRST THING YOU'RE GOING TO DO WHEN YOU HIT YOUR GOAL?

Options

Replies

• Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly there now. I'm going to get my next tattoo, on the side of my stomach, beside my hip bone
  • Karrrrl
    Karrrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am going to have a massive clothes overhaul! I reached my first mini goal 3 days ago so to celebrate today I am going to go shopping for a new dress :)
    I agree with the comments that it is not a diet but a lifestyle choice. I know I will never be completely satisfied with my body so once I reach my goal weight there is always toning to do!
  • mebtai2
    Options
    Probably get my last tatttoo and then buy a new dress or two to commemorate the occassion ;-)
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Put on one of my skin tight dresses and hit the clubs!!!
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Do a happy dance and then switch my food diary to maintenance.
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hoping to reach my goal fall 2013.

1) Will take family pictures in the woods with the beautiful colours.

2)Give away /throw out the rest of my fat clothes.(been slowly doing this)

3)Maintain this healthy weight

4) Hawaii
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i hit my goal last week. i got drunk.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'd love to go to a water theme park and prance around in a bikini with confidence! Hahaha!
  • vander7679
    vander7679 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am going to continue just as I am. This is not a diet for me, but a way of life. The moment I think "the diet" is over, I will gain back my weight. Been there. Done that. When I reach my goal weight, again, I will increase my calories slighty, and keep logging my food and exercise so I maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle.

I will also start training for a marathon.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Buy a Wonder Woman costume.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    My goal is no longer to be a certain weight but to be standing at the finish line of the 5km Spartan race and saying "pfft bring on the 16km Beast race!!!"
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Buy a super sexy dress and hit the club!
  • liittlesparrow
    liittlesparrow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'll keep going. Getting better, faster, stronger. You speak as if hitting a "goal weight" is it. Then it's done. It's not. I'm never gonna stop.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    My goal has an expiration date that was realistic until I got sick and needed my tonsils out..
    I have had to revamp it and push out the date a bit. I have exactly 1 month until my 40'th b'day but with thanksgiving, 3 birthday parties, 4 Christmas parties and Christmas, the only thing I'll work on is damage control with extra salads and water during the week.

Once I'm at the weight I want to be, it will be a set of physical goals. Some of these goals, such as bench pressing can't be extended due to an injury, some I simply don't want to increase...

So once I get to my lifting goals, it will be running goals.
  • repmlrs
    repmlrs Posts: 154
    Options
    im gonna stop and start all over again!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Jump up and down and clap. Come here and post.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    The first thing I will do will be log my weight here.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Nothing, because I have learned that this is a lifestyle change and I'll do it the rest of my life, regardless of my weight. I will however enjoy eating a bit more. :)
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    GREAT IDEAS EVERYONE! I CAN RELATE TO A LOT OF YOU! KEEP GOING AND KEEP PUSHING! BEST WISHES!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Once I hit my goal, I'll set myself another goal. On another note I keep being nagged that I need clothes that actually fit now