1200 calorie friends?

Options

Replies

• mrsgandikota
    Options
    Hi all....I'm also doing 1,200 calories a day now.....I started recording my daily intake/exercise about 6 weeks ago...fluctuating my goals between 1,200-1,600 per week after re-evaluating every week....trying to get into a good groove. I've been on 1,200 for abou 2 weeks now, and I've lost 12 lbs in the last 6 weeks....looking for more friends and encouragement :)

Also, if others would share some low calorie/low carb meals with me, it would be greatly appreciated. :)
  • lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    1200 - 1300 a day with or without exercise..it's been working for me since July.

me too :)
  • LRRyle
    LRRyle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in day 5 -- 1200 for me plus I use some of the exercise calories
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    working fine for me :) I eat healthy and its easy lol and nearly at my goal in 3 months woo hoo :bigsmile:
  • bee_strong
    Options
    i'm 5'4 and on the 1200 calorie diet, feel free to add me anyone :) more support the better
  • deltalbarbie
    Options
    Bump for later
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i eat under 1200 but you can add me if you want, prolly won't be of much help to you
  • Chocolover95
    Options
    HAHA this seems late since the post was started so long ago, But I'm at 1250. :D
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I was at 1230...but after I lost some weight...MFP now puts me at 1200. Being 5'3" and all....i guess that's all i need?
    my food diary is open, i try to update it frequently

im about 5"1 and eat 2000-2500 to maintain and currently bulking.
    that is a large defecit you have there.. keeping in mind the more you weigh the more calories you burn.
  • REDI4CHANGE60
    Options
    im aiming for the same thing does anyone know foods that actually make you feel full?

PROTEIN is the short answer. Nothing fills me up and sticks with me like protein. Egg salad (boiled egg, mayo, a little sweet relish, little salt and ground black pepper to taste) wrapped up in or on a piece of lettuce is good. I usually try to steer away from processed meats, but some thinly sliced roast beef, chicken breast, or turkey (pastrami), wrapped around 1/2 or a 1/4'ed (lengthwise) piece of string cheese is pretty good ... just watch your sodium and drink lots of water. WATER isn't a FOOD, but it does fill you up.
  • gtcube
    Options
    Trying to be on 1500Cal and want to stay between 160-165 lbs by getting all these excess fats while gaining muscles. Its good to keep track on what you eat and MFP is doing a great job.
  • yogabbamommy
    Options
    Hey!! Im also on 1200 calories- so far its been working! -- doing some weekly planning ahead for my meals! I'd also like some 1200 buddies :-) lets get it baby!!!
  • stbrad6896
    Options
    1200, open diary, feel free to add
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Bump...

...for Thanksgiving.
  • ards7
    ards7 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm on a 1200 cal day as well with an open diary. I have sent a request to you, anyone else feel free to add :)
  • preciousdymondzz
    Options
    hey... im preciousdymondszz...

add me too... im doing a little over 1200 cals a day and i can use some support too.... thanks
  • Astrid06
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for friends w open diaries aiming for 1200 cals per day. This is my goal as well. Lets support each other!

Hey, guys! I'm also looking for friends whose goal is 1200 cals a day. Feel free to add me! :)
  • crazycatslady
    Options
    I'm at 1200 calories but Hurricane Sandy side tracked me my first week on the program so my diary is empty right now
    but I would love to be added as a friend
  • mrscdbutler
    Options
    I'm on a 1200 calorie low fat high protein regimine. I've gained 10 pounds since Aug. after moving from my home town in Ga. to TX., I stopped working out and clean eating for the first time in years (with no excuse because I joined L.A. fitness the first week I was in TX) . I've loss muscle and gained lots of fat due to changing my healthy eating habits in for daily hamburgers and my highly active job in for a sedentary one.
  • wavedancer123
    wavedancer123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 cals, but also following Lighter LIfe Lite, 3 meal replacements plus 1 main meal.
    Daily exercise, walking, and sometime the gym/spinning classes.
    Been to Vienna this weekend - eaten out and about and weighed in tonight have lost 3lbs since my last weigh in last Tuesday
    Fantastic result.