Relationship question! Just for fun

Options
12345679»

Replies

• AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in "THE" one. I'm sure there are lots of people you could be with just at different points in your life. My husband knew about a month in. I sometimes still wonder why were married. :bigsmile:

ETA - We've been married for almost 11 years and together for almost 12. I've known him for 15 years.
  • jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Still looking for "the one" but have found a couple of "for the moment" along the way!
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    We started talking in November 6th of 2010, started dating December 10th 2010. He says "he knew" Christmas morning, when we both woke up at my mom's house after being "snowed in". I have to say I wanted to know he was the one at the same moment, but I believe the moment was New Years for me (one wild night at the Super 8). He asked me to marry him February 12th 2011 and we tied the knot July 16th 2011. There are nights were I want to slip a pillow over his face and wait until he starts squirming, but I don't. I love him unconditionally. :smooched:
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    Still looking for "the one" but have found a couple of "for the moment" along the way!

I think most people fall into this catagory. LOL