Post your favorite NON-TWILIGHT vampires!

Options

Replies

• Echo_Dan
    Echo_Dan Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    how about this guy???

ea_bm_amilyn.jpg

lol his death scene is fantastic :D
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    ONE! ONE Vampire! AH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA!

31011491_9733.jpg

THIS AH HA HA!
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    fright-night-colin-farrell-thumb.jpg

Colin Farrell in the Fright Night remake.
    He is the first Vampire i have seen to have the thought that if he can't get invited into your house, well he'll just go grab an axe, cut the gas line and blow the whole house up instead. I was giggling uncontrollable at how completely crazy Farrell was.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Colin Farrell in the Fright Night remake.
    He is the first Vampire i have seen to have the thought that if he can't get invited into your house, well he'll just go grab an axe, cut the gas line and blow the whole house up instead. I was giggling uncontrollable at how completely crazy Farrell was.
    I was pleasantly surprised by the remake. Really enjoyed it. Farrell did a great job.
  • mommycullen
    mommycullen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Not to sound like a total newbie, but how the heck do I post a picture? I dont see any upload photos buttons- HELP.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    7vanY.jpg
    bXDhi.png
  • tumblr_mcozrsUONS1r4yllo.png

I mean, hellooooo.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Barnabas Collins
    Mick St.John
    Eric Northman
    And my very very favorite.....Jack Fleming!!! Anyone else a Vampire Files fan??
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    bunnicula-strikes-again.jpg
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    bXDhi.png
    Excellent!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Barnabas Collins!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    The Vampire Lestat, in the books, not the movies. I also liked Mona Mayfair (another Rice character) as both a witch and vampire, but preferred her as a witch. Most of her vampire characters are interesting and put these Twilight characters to shame.

^ THIS! Lestat was amazing in the book series. He's one of my all-time favorite characters in any book.

Tom Cruise's depiction of Lestat wasn't nearly as bad as Steward Townsend in Queen of the Damned. That movie was horrific and massacred a fantastic storyline and book. I always had a thing for Marius and Armand in the Anne Rice series as well.

^^^ AGREED!
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Stefan Salvatore on Vampire Diaries, which is filmed in my town!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I'm the first for this one Jean-Claude from Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series (Laurell K Hamiliton).

I was going to say Asher, but I didn't know if anyone would know who I was talking about. I like 'em moody. And orgasmic.

Vampire that creeped me out the most: Barlow from Salem's Lot (1970's version).
  • emzilee
    emzilee Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have some major love for Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) from the Vampire Diaries and Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) from True Blood.

Damon is BEAUTIFUL.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Black Dagger Brotherhood--- Wrath, Rage, Zsadist, Vishous, Phury, Rehvenge, Qhuinn, Blay, John Matthew
  • MrMeowGi
    MrMeowGi Posts: 171
    Options
    Blade. GG.
  • mom20072019
    mom20072019 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Eric from true blood!!
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Barnabas Collins
    Mick St.John
    Eric Northman
    And my very very favorite.....Jack Fleming!!! Anyone else a Vampire Files fan??
    Damn! I did love Mick St. John.
  • shayyyface
    Options
    Rudolph from The Little Vampire

tumblr_maezq5bRZe1qff99zo1_500.jpg

or the adorable little girl in Interview With a Vampire.

interview2.jpg