Do you wear your heart on your sleeve?

Options

Replies

• Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Yes and No....surface emotion, yes. I'm very forthcoming and open to a certain extent. But when it comes to matters of the heart it takes MONTHS to get me to open up. And I will hide every emotion I have until there is a level of trust only attainable by two men in my lifetime.
  • joanna_02
    joanna_02 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can hide most emotions, if I choose too. Except anger. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I hide my emotions pretty well. Although that's not always a good thing. I tend to let things build up until I'm either alone or it just get's too much. I very rarely show my actual emotions in front of anyone else though. Most people who know me IRL think I'm generally pretty happy.
  • joanna_02
    joanna_02 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Same for me :noway:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I feel like I do....all the time...and i'm a blusher...so when I blush that gives it all away...

but apparently, I'm not that easy to read...and people don't see what I feel like I project. So I must be....

except that damn blushing...that always gives it away.
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm open about my emotions but unless you know me well, you're unlikely to observe much outward display.
    This.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    hee hee... "poker face"
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I'm open about my emotions but unless you know me well, you're unlikely to observe much outward display.
    This.

+2
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I can be very calm and collected. I'm the "get in the car and fall apart" type. I'm a pretty good actress, I guess.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I am never open about my emotions , you may pick up on signs of emotions but I am displaying what I want you to see.
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am an open book, as much as I may hate it there is no way to change it. Even a stranger could look into my eyes and tell me exactly what I am thinking/feeling. It sucks.
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I read like an open book.... :ohwell:
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    I can hide most emotions, if I choose too. Except anger. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

^ This!!!
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    shows way to much emotion (sniffs in corner ) :sad:
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Never! I hide everything
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    It depends on the emotion. If you make me mad yeah you can read it all over me. Hurt my feelings and you will probably never know.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i fail at lying.
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I didn't really even know what it meant until the guy I was involved with in high school accused me of it in a note he wrote to me (long story, but we were on the DL because I think he was afraid he'd be made fun of for dating me... I was a size 14 and also pretty nerdy... but then again, he was also nerdy :grumble:). And it has just kind of stung to hear people say it from then onward. But yeah, like someone else said, mine's apparently stapled onto my forehead, too, with big blinky lights. Some of it is probably attributable to my wonky brain, but if there's something that I have to be bad at, hiding emotions/feelings is probably not the most terrible option out there.
  • Focusing_on_Liz
    Options
    Most the time I am good at hiding my emotions from people. Though my closest guy friend can read me like a book even if it is through text and can tell exactly what is happening.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    hellz no, i'm a "rock" as I been told hahaha it's weird when I'm open with someone