Knights who say NEE!

Replies

• LuRox
    LuRox Posts: 520 Member
    I thoroughly enjoyed our 3-4" of snow we got Friday, it was here Saturday morning, but most of it melted. We do still have some on the ground and up in the woods, but it is melting rapidly. It was a very pretty snow!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    We still have about 18" on the grass and 7-20 foot mounds piled EVERYWHERE.... and rumor has it we may get up to 8 more inches this week! :angry:
  • LuRox
    Well our snow for today petered out. Dang it, I could have used a day off, really.:cry:
  • LuRox
    But we had the most beautiful 4" the other day, and it was so pretty falling too big huge flakes. It didn't mess the roads up and it was gone in 2 days...I like that kind of snow!
  • LuRox
    Oh Ho HOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:drinker:
  • LuRox
    :yawn: :cry: No Nee Sayers today....
  • mayasmom
    mayasmom Posts: 61 Member
    I'm here...am I a Nee say-er? :happy:
  • jtapp9
    jtapp9 Posts: 59 Member
    I've been busy doing nothing at work today......and pretty much all weekend at home :)
  • LuRox
    Mee too Julie, ME too! Busy doing nothing!
  • LuRox
    Yes Michelle, if you say Nee, you are a NEE sayer! LOL NEE!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Oh I didn't know ya'll were still going over here:happy:
  • ckmama
    I was super busy yesterday...I haven't told anyone here or you guys..but I am the hallmark lady:bigsmile:
  • ckmama
    Have been for about a month and I can now honestly say I HATE Valentines DAY...and I may feel the same when easter is over...maybe not VDay is a big card holiday.
  • ckmama
    Anyway the job doesn't pay squat diddly, but it gives me something to do while Nicholas is in school and I haven't been able to find any other part time jobs locally.

They all look at my resume and think something is wrong because I want part time.

Why can't people understand there are some of us that "want" to spend time with our kids..over making big salaries??? our priorties are different:grumble:
  • ckmama
    I could have so broken that up into 4 different posts.
  • ckmama
    I've went to the gym today and thought about doing lunches but decided instead on the squat machine.:bigsmile:
  • ckmama
    :blushing: Lunches and Squash make my back hurt. So I try not to do them on days I have to work, because I lift and stock those heavy *kitten* card and gift bag boxes.
  • ckmama
    I guess that would be Squash's
  • ckmama
    It's Mardi Gras holiday here today. We only did 1 local parade this year. Next we may try to get into the grand stands in New Orleans, just depends on how Nicholas handles himself.
  • ckmama
    Alright no need for me to be here right now I am all by myself.:smooched:
This discussion has been closed.