Knights who say NEE!

Options

Replies

• epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Katrina - you start bragging about your weather - I may have to blog you - LOL!!

No snow yet, but its clouded over 6-8 inches on its way. (oh, and I just left myself wide open.....)
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Been snowing here all day. It snowed a lot Friday too. Both days they called for 5 inches and NOTHING is collecting. All the schools are closed. Retarded! :angry:
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Beth 6-8 inches really??? on it's way now???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And you are leaving yourself wide open:bigsmile:
    ROTFL
  • ckmama
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better it is supposed to be cold here tomorrow around 30 something and you know we deep southerners don't like all that cold.

I can't wait for this winter mess to pass on.
  • ckmama
    Options
    You can blog about me what's the old saying, good or bad news it's still about ME:wink:

I came home and binged on Junk food...:noway:

I will have to workout and walk and walk and workout again:blushing:
  • ckmama
    Options
    Oh I ho'ed in on that page turn...I thought my post didn't post when really it turned the page. :flowerforyou:
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I can always count on you Katrina to walk into my set-ups :bigsmile:
  • Mummsy
    Options
    :smokin:
  • LuRox
    LuRox Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Don't you love the smoking smiley??? C ~ are you still quit?????:embarassed: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • LuRox
    Options
    I changed my ticker and lost my picture of me waving....so I used one of Lettie...My little Bug!
  • LuRox
    Options
    And Katrina, totally ho'ed in on this page! Nora is gonna be mad!!!
  • LuRox
    Options
    I have found the most awesome little place to eat lunch here in my town...Low cal and yummy...always a good combo!!!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Any of you want to move to PA and take a part time class B truck driving job?? I could really use some help!!

This weather needs to STOP..... the east coast is soon going to be devastated due to the lack of cole slaw, macaroni & potato salads!

(maybe that's a GOOD thing!) :wink: :laugh: :glasses:
  • Mummsy
    Options
    Still smoking Lu! I quit again for almost a year but started again. Stress!!!!!!!!
  • ckmama
    Options
    Nancy I actually gave up my Class A CDL about 6 years ago. I would love to work part time, but I am not moving to PA, too much snow. I would be:sad:
  • LuRox
    Options
    Well C...Maybe one day you will be stress free and can quit for good...You know you can do it...

And by the way, you don't have to put the info for your ticker, it automatically puts it on there for you...Those are for if you want to put it on Facebook or MySpace.
  • LuRox
    Options
    Nancy, I'd do that job if it was down here in SouthTown! I'm like Katrina, I'd never make it up there in the cold and snow!
  • LuRox
    Options
    Nancy, I'd do that job if it was down here in SouthTown! I'm like Katrina, I'd never make it up there in the cold and snow!
  • ngm1692
    Options
    i don't mind sharing the ho-light.

katrina - take it away!!
  • ngm1692
    Options
    although i am a little upset about some people flaunting their above freezing weather!