• rogerm213
    rogerm213 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    GO SAINTS

The Saints win!!!! The Saints win!!!!!!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    It is still so unbelievable...I almost didn't believe it when I saw it.

That is all that is on the local news this morning....So exciting.

We had gun shots, firworks, and horns blasting around here for a good 10 minutes.
  • ckmama
    Options
    If I could say there was 1 thing that was bad for the night it would have been my eating...but hey I had to sacrifice for the game:tongue:
  • ckmama
    Options
    My 6 lbs lost meter might go to 5 this week:noway:
  • ckmama
    Options
    Maybe I should put my meter from my original weight that would be encouraging, but I think I will keep it at my starting weight in December...that way I can't give myself credit and think I can take it easy...I have a bad habit of doing that:blushing:
  • ckmama
    Options
    Have a great start to your week.:smooched:
  • rogerm213
    rogerm213 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I to thought about adding my heaviest weight here so I would look like I had done well but the reality is seeing only 3 pounds lost makes me know I need to work harder!!!!
  • ngm1692
    Options
    that would totally be cheating for me. i was my heaviest about 12 years ago, and i lost about 70 pounds (to my lowest). gained about 50 of it back in the few years in between, and i'm still working on that...from about 8 years ago. so i haven't even been my second highest weight in about 4 years. i guess i should be glad that i've been at a really long plateau rather than continue to yo-yo.
  • LuRox
    LuRox Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    NORA! That's great that you haven't gained it all back, it means you learned some things along the way! I'm doing the same thing! I've lost 41 lbs but I'm up about 10 right now...but STILL down 31!!!! Wooo Hoooooo

I also think the starting new here will work the best!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I changed mine awhile back to my original start weight.... because it was terribly depressing to see that the weight I needed to lose kept going up!!

Figure I started here a year ago at 152.5 pounds and got all the way up to 160.5 before I started coming back down again (just this past month) I'd still be in the negative numbers lost if I left my ticker alone!

:noway:
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Nee! I missed drama on CK? I hate missing it! So no hubby stealing here? I may have to rethink this place! :laugh:
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You all were my first post!!!! :heart:
  • ckmama
    Options
    If ya'll haven't noticed yet their recipe forum is very active and some of them look really good and easy to make. Just a tip.:bigsmile:
  • ckmama
    Options
    C--alway's liked being someones first.

And don't worry about the drama,:sick:
  • ckmama
    Options
    Hope all are not snowed in. It is 60 and the sun is shining beautifully here. I think it is supposed to rain later though.
  • LuRox
    LuRox Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    C ~ I'm glad you chose this forum for your first...your first is ALWAYS special! LOLOL

Mama, It's snowing in North Bama, but not here in a little north of central Alabama ! LOLOL