Options
LuRox
LuRox Posts: 520 Member
For Katrina the Weiner:laugh:

Replies

• Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I don't believe I ever made it to knighthood.... I think I was a forever Guru!

:)

Is Katrina here???
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Oh, my word, don't let my kids get started on that! They can both practically recite that whole silly movie. :laugh:
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Steph, you made me feel welcome.

I was feeling abused over at the other place.

Nee
  • Bernadette69
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!!!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Where's the shrubbery?
  • ckmama
    Options
    feeling abused by a husband stealer (talks about it in her blog OMG) and a cat lady (no offense to other cat ladies) but talk about casting the first stones.

Those girls need to look in their own mirrors, but i guess it's easier to abuse someone else then admit you have a problem.
  • ckmama
    Options
    Shrubbery!!!!
  • rogerm213
    rogerm213 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Queen Katrina the ruler of NEE Ville!!!!!!!!!!
  • rogerm213
    Options
    I wonder if she will come back after I told her she can't stay away she has to have the last word LOL That used to work when my kids were little!!!! LOL
  • rogerm213
    Options
    I think I am picking up Shalene from the old home. I have a few others in the works now too!
  • rogerm213
    Options
    I think I am picking up Shalene from the old home. I have a few others in the works now too!
  • rogerm213
    Options
  • ckmama
    Options
    Roger there is no rank here, but yet you posted 3 times, you are a bling *kitten* indeed. :heart: :laugh:
  • Wolfena
    Options
    It's taken me over a year to get to (I think this will be my # 688 post) At this rate, I think Roger will surpass me by Spring.
  • rogerm213
    Options
    I want 10,000 posts I never got there in that other place and they are still calling me nasty names LOL
  • rogerm213
    Options
    We should get our Mafias after them and have them rubbed out!!!!!!! LOL
  • Wolfena
    Options
    LOL - I just cut my mafia by 2/3.... down to only a few hundred people now. :wink:

I wish I could completely quit that stupid game!!!
  • rogerm213
    Options
    I only have added friends to mine and I only have 67 right now. I play it a lot less. When I was at Disney I did not play at all and that took a bit of my interest away I guess.
  • LuRox
    LuRox Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm loving all the NEE sayers! And Katrina, I knew you needed this! Roger has to be the Ho...does the page even turn here??? Nancy, forget the guru crap...we're all Queens here...even Roger! LOLOLOL:flowerforyou:
  • rogerm213
    Options
    A Queen!!!!!! Wow I have been called a lot of things but never a Queen!!!!!!!