Knights who say NEE!

Options

Replies

• LuRox
    LuRox Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    OK So you can be King here Roger...but I think you'd be more fun as Queen! Tee Hee
  • LuRox
    Options
    I gotta get my post numbers up...does that make me a ho??? Ho Queen that I am?
  • LuRox
    Options
    Do they have limits on these threads? We'll just have to see won't we?
  • rogerm213
    rogerm213 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Life is a learning process we will find out when the lock us up here!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • jtapp9
    jtapp9 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Katrina the Weiner :huh:

Is that some kind of inside joke? making fun of me? :noway:

:laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:

Y'all ain't right!!!
  • rogerm213
    Options
    Katrina the Weiner :huh:

Is that some kind of inside joke? making fun of me? :noway:

:laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:

Y'all ain't right!!!

Two posts Julie you need to keep up here.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Katrina the Weiner is not really a inside joke per say....

I won a weight loss competition about 2 years ago and posted the pictures from it on CK....and it said something about me being a winner...so Roger (crazy as he is) started saying Katrina the Weiner...and it's been funny ever since.

What is so dumb is the people in the other thread who think he is poking fun or that we are making fun of them, when really it is just a nick name.

Oy vey
  • ckmama
    Options
    And Julie I don't know a 1 of us that would make fun of you...we :heart: you:blushing:
  • ckmama
    Options
    and like Roger said 2 post...keep up:drinker:
  • rogerm213
    Options
    Rachel just made a comment that she was not intending to call anyone a chicken on the other thread. She often uses that phrase to break tension and she realizes now how that could be taken out of context.
  • jtapp9
    Options
    Katrina I was being silly! lol..I couldn't remember the story, but I knew there was one! I was kind of making fun of the "other" thread. You all really shouldn't name call...hahaha

I know I'm a slow poster. I have work to do! :)
  • ckmama
    Options
    Work??? What's that??

Roger, I have officially broken up with CK. I won't be back there, I've even deleted my pictures.
  • rogerm213
    Options
    Work??? What's that??

Roger, I have officially broken up with CK. I won't be back there, I've even deleted my pictures.

Your friend Rachel deleted all of hers too. LOL
  • jtapp9
    Options
    I was more disappointed in Tommy than anyone else......
  • ckmama
    Options
    I agree I was also very dissapointed in T, but what can you expect from internet contact, you just really never know people.

I don't have a problem with the 2 ladies that were being rude. They have a right to be however they want and that is their choice. But like I always say what goes around comes around.
  • ckmama
    Options
    And Julie great job on getting another post....:drinker:

I'm not wasting anymore time with the CK stuff. It is sad it had to go down the way it did. Something innocent was taken out of context and got out of hand. If I had wanted to stir the pot, I would have done it often, but I never even went to the forums anymore and my post even said that I may be behind on the ball game, but hey you can't control people, their opinions, or behaviors.:tongue:

I can only control the choices I make and I choose to be done with nonsense. I truly wish all of them the best of luck in their weight loss success. That is after all what they went to CK for. Hopefully they can make good friends like I did and weed out the nuts.:ohwell:

Internet life is so fun...it makes normal life seem easy:smokin:
  • ckmama
    Options
    Let us now talk about why I have been starving to death for the past 4 days???? any ideas?

I have one...I've started lifting weights again...I did heavy weights 3 days this week.
  • ngm1692
    Options
    um, nee?
    (i never made knight, though, but i was allowed entrance to the thread previously, as i recall, so i'm butting in!)

nora
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I always miss all the drama.... even when I was THERE I missed the drama....

:grumble:
  • rogerm213
    Options
    I found Nora for us!!!!!!!!! I think Beth is out there hiding somewhere too!!!!!