Embarrassing Moments

Options
MiCool90
MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
Let's hear your embarrassing moments. Share whether you were embarrassed or someone embarrassed you.

:huh: Look.... it's better than another one of those Rate Me threads...

Here is mine:

--- When I was very young, I saw a bald man in a store. I turned around and asked my mother aloud within his ear shot "Mom... why does that man have a boob on his head?" ---

:embarassed:

Replies

• ktillotson14
    Options
    I started the "duck face" in 1991...

27A25BDB-A453-4DF9-AB59-A00AF5F63BF9-282-0000012DAD8F05D1_zps51f42313.jpg
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I was at a paint store waiting for the guy behind the counter to stir my paint.

I was just standing there, waiting patiently, sipping my drink from Del Taco.

Then I thought to myself, "hey, I didn't I come in here with a drink". And I spit it out of my mouth onto the counter.

So gross. Especially for a germaphobe like myself.
  • farfoorah
    Options

LMAO! That's the cutest!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    ok, this embarrassing moment came before i was into kicking *kitten* and becoming sexy.

i was at walmart one day wearing my schluby clothes, the outfit consisted of a pair of cutoff sweats and a tank top....

well i was walking around with my sister when i heard a little boy ask his mother: mom, is that a boy or a girl?
    i still don't see how he didn't know...my top was cut low enough to see my ample bosom and i had my hair down...

there are many more embarrassing stories...but here is one for now.
  • MiCool90
    Options
    ok, this embarrassing moment came before i was into kicking *kitten* and becoming sexy.

i was at walmart one day wearing my schluby clothes, the outfit consisted of a pair of cutoff sweats and a tank top....

well i was walking around with my sister when i heard a little boy ask his mother: mom, is that a boy or a girl?
    i still don't see how he didn't know...my top was cut low enough to see my ample bosom and i had my hair down...

Did you knock the little kids teeth out?
  • MiCool90
    Options

YOU'RE THE ONE!
  • MiCool90
    Options
    I was at a paint store waiting for the guy behind the counter to stir my paint.

I was just standing there, waiting patiently, sipping my drink from Del Taco.

Then I thought to myself, "hey, I didn't I come in here with a drink". And I spit it out of my mouth onto the counter.

So gross. Especially for a germaphobe like myself.

Oh my god!

Lots of Purell in your mouth!
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    My sincerest apologies to all social networking sites...
  • Chelseaax
    Chelseaax Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I was in the store with my sister and it was a good day for me, girls will understand lol. I had a good hair day a new mini skirt on and all that jazz. I thought man I must look great, cuz everyone was staring at me....Only to find out I had a giant gummy bear stuck to my butt. :/
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options

Did you knock the little kids teeth out?

no, but i did give him and his mother the stink eye x's a million...lol
  • MiCool90
    Options
    I was in the store with my sister and it was a good day for me, girls will understand lol. I had a good hair day a new mini skirt on and all that jazz. I thought man I must look great, cuz everyone was staring at me....Only to find out I had a giant gummy bear stuck to my butt. :/

haha you got gummy beared!
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I only have a million...but one that sticks out happened a few years ago. I was breaking a horse, and it wasn't going well AT ALL. He bucked me off, and my shirt caught on the horn, ripping it off of me. The next week, he tossed me again. This time, I took the horn down my pants and he about pulled those off too. :noway:
  • MiCool90
    Options
    I only have a million...but one that sticks out happened a few years ago. I was breaking a horse, and it wasn't going well AT ALL. He bucked me off, and my shirt caught on the horn, ripping it off of me. The next week, he tossed me again. This time, I took the horn down my pants and he about pulled those off too. :noway:

What was the horses name?

Don Juan?

Glad you are okay
  • Chelseaax
    Chelseaax Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Pretty much haha
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options

What was the horses name?

Don Juan?

Glad you are okay

Hah his name was Cool...he was NOT so cool....

He ended up sending me to the hospital with a fractured hip. Shipped that pony off to be someone else's problem.
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I was in a traveling music group while in college and during one of our performances, my skirt just, well, fell down! I caught it at my knees. Rather noticeable. Very embarrassing.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    As a freshman in college, not yet accustomed to alcohol. . .I imbibed a bit too much one evening early in the year. I then proceeded to bend the ear of this pleasant young gal about how hot the guy we were hanging out with was, and why i couldn't understand why he wasn't in to me, blah, blah, blah. . . .Found out the next day he was kinda dating HER!!! Ooops. . .better. . . she was in my biology class and came over and sat right down next to me on Monday. I wanted to crawl under the desk!!!
  • donnamariewilliams
    Options
    I have a lot of them too. The one that sticks in my mind was when I was walking down the sidewalk as these two guys who were standing on the corner obviously were checking me out. So I start putting it on swaying my hips thinking I must really look hot today. Just as I go close to them, I slipped and fell. I didn't get hurt, but I hear them trying not to laugh as I ducked into the closest building. If it were a snowy or icy walkway, I could understand it. But it was dry and in the middle of summer!
  • MiCool90
    Options
    I was in a traveling music group while in college and during one of our performances, my skirt just, well, fell down! I caught it at my knees. Rather noticeable. Very embarrassing.

Are belts now a *must* accessory?
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I was training my two rescue dogs on leashes in a park.. They are large breeds and had spent most of their lives in a shelter so this was a challenge. Well, the park was a leash on only park, but that doesn't often stop ppl from unleashing theirs in my town. Well some person unleashed their two teacup breeds dogs that came barreling towards us.. my dogs went insane, slammed me chest first into a metal trash can that was bolted to the ground. I lost my breath and hit the ground and was dragged several feet... which made my pants drop to my ankles... wasn't wearing.... sigh... underwear