Embarrassing Moments

Options

Replies

• MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    embarrassing moment #721: I realized the pants I wear to the gym are see through.

I've been wearing them for a year now.

Don't feel too bad. same thing happened to me.. Very old, often used yoga pants DO become see thru after wear and tear. I was wearing them one day when I noticed smirks and "smh's" from other ladies, so i went to the bathroom to inspect myself.. yep.. that's my butt. Crap
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Can't believe you told my story....
    so I was sitting in my philosophy class trying to crack my back in my chai, and this hot girl saw me. Really, really hot. I kind of had a thing for her for a couple of months, and we smiled at each other and stuff but she sat pretty far away so we didn't say much more than "hi". Anyways, she saw me doing that and offered to crack my back for me, and I thought it was kind of weird, but I accepted. So I stand up and she crosses my arms in front of me and stands right behind me and sort of picks me up onto her and bounces me (have you ever seen people crack backs this ways?) I have seen it, but it is weird to explain)

Anyways, it wasn't working, so she tried a huge bounch. Something popped really loudly, but then when she set me down I couldn't feel my legs. It was like they were totally asleep. So I collapsed in a heap on the gorund, my legs going off in weird directions. Then I heard a hella loud farting noise and proceeded to diarrhea in my pants, I was so embarrassed and I look up at her face and she was just disgusted and everybody was like, what the hell is going on. So I tried to get up and run away, but my legs didn't work. I couldn't move, and over the next thirty seconds or so my colon emptied really loudly. My teacher was hella mad and thought I was just being a freak crapping on the floor, but after a while they realized I wasn't kidding around and they called an ambulance

So I went to the hospital, and it turns out when she cracked my back somehow my spinal cord got pinched in between my vertebrae and they straightened it out with some emergency surgery and now I'm completely fine.

So.... I never went back to that school

source: random internet forum

O....M.....G
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    While walking through Walmart with my son (then 3) he said in his loud voice "Mommy why can't you have anymore babies? Is it because the dentist took out your baby parts?" Yep the dentist. I was so embarrassed.

Now you're the most popular mom in town :-)
  • MiCool90
    Options
    One summer day I was visiting my dad in AZ who had a pool. I had all the neighborhood teens over for a little swim party. I was wearing a bikini (this will be pertinent later.) We all decided to go over to my friend's house, so we threw on some shorts and went over. About an hour later everyone started shouting that we should get in the hot tub, and I stood up and said, "Count me in!" and pulled my shorts down so I would be bikini ready to jump in. Except that I had forgotten that I had taken off my wet bikini bottoms and replaced them with panties when I put my shorts on. Yep, I was standing in a coed crowd of teens in a bikini top and undies after pantsing MYSELF. Humiliating!

Now your the most popular mom in town :-)
  • MiCool90
    Options
    When I was pregnant (with twins) I was either so tired that I couldn't think straight, so full of hormones I had that 'pregnancy foggy brain' or so sick to my stomach that I just wanted to be anywhere but work. Well, my boss was a very old, cranky battleaxe that we all called The Barracuda. She and I never got along because I did things in the way that I found efficient, often in the exact opposite way that she would have (the whole crew often had to go redo a lot of her work because she wasn't used to computers, I digress).

Anyway, one day, after a very long morning of The Barracuda yelling at me and belittling me infont of clients and sales reps, I checked my watch and started packing up my stuff - feeling thankful my shift was finally over. All of my coworkers were still doing odds and ends and I assumed they were being extra dilligent to keep from getting yelled at as well. I got my sweater on and my purse and keys and lunchbag and shut my computer down. When I stood up, The Barracuda said, "Uh, where do you think you're going?" To try to be jovial, I said, "Oh I'm going home while all the rest of the busy bees finish up with whatever they're doing." She looked at me puzzled for a moment and said, "It's 3:45, not 4:45, you need to sit down and get back to work"

MOR.TI.FIED (and in trouble again!!!!)

Ouch... Promotion denied
  • MiCool90
    Options
    Caught a toe pick while at the skating rink and fell flat sliding into a bunch of my daughter's friends....I work in the school's library. "Mrs.C. do they have ice skating books in the library? " I'm going to try hockey skates.

Youngster Bowling!
  • MiCool90
    Options
    embarrassing moment #721: I realized the pants I wear to the gym are see through.

I've been wearing them for a year now.

Obviously no complaints... Thus that's a NSV :-)
  • MiCool90
    Options
    ohh boy
    mine id have to say happened a few weeks ago when i was benching in the gym without a spotter and i.. well failed. the gym was almost empty so one the girls on a bike had to come and save me. it was embarrasing because she was around 5 foot 1 maybe 100 pounds haha

Who day said chivalry was dead? Hehe
  • MiCool90
    Options
    Keeping in mind that I used to be a very big girl, I was working with juvenille delinquents and one of them attacked a peer. In tbe course of trying to contain him, he bit me, on the stomach. The security guard who had to photograph the bite for the icident report took a look at it and said wait a minute, I want to get the wide angle lens. I was mortified then realized it was actually kinda funny and started laughing. Then it turned into his embarassing moment when he realized what he said.

Ouch.
  • MiCool90
    Options
    Probably more of a FML moment. I had just gotten out of church and went to walmart, still dressed in my blue polo, grey pants, and tennis shoes. i was halfway to the electronics section when a woman and her husband stopped me. she said "excuse me sir, can you tell me where the storage bins are?" i looked at her sort of perplexed and said "umm, i'm not sure." she gave me a weird look and sort of cocked her head to the side like a confused dog. i then proceeded to tell her "i don't work here ma'am..." she turned red as a tomato and said "oh..... im so sorry...." and walked off..

moral of the story: never wear a blue polo at walmart :grumble:

Or wear one and clock in while you shop. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) )
  • MiCool90
    Options
    While out running two weeks ago at a very public place I wet my pants. There was nowhere to hide so I had to keep running all the way back to my car. Luckily my pants were navy so you couldn't tell. Yep, I'm 26, and so glad I don't know anyone on mfp personally!!

Don't be such a - wet blanket - about it... Haha
  • MiCool90
    Options
    I have way too many, but one of my more recent ones...

I had flooring put in by Lowes last spring. The first couple times I went into the store, I spoke with Mike. He was attractive and a very nice guy. While running errands with my daughter one morning, I received a call that my quote was complete and I could sign the contract right away, so I brought her with me. It took a little while to go through the contract, but my daughter chatted with Mike quite a bit (and I also learned through their chat that he had a girlfriend). After about an hour, we were all done and Mike asked if I had any questions. I said no, and thanked him for his time. My daughter (bless her heart) says "Excuse me sir, my mommy's phone number is XXX-XXXX". He turned bright red and I told my daughter that it was inappropriate to give strangers our phone number. She answers "What? Does he have it already?". I thanked him again and almost ran out of the store.

Haha - match maker in the making
  • bneg92
    bneg92 Posts: 10
    Options
    i wore two different shoes for a whole day to school and didnt realize it until some one told me once i got home. one was all white and the other was black and white they looked sorta similar but i was still embarrassed the next day
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Queefing.

/end thread
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Back in high school my boyfriend and I got in a huge fight - later that day I wrote him a 10 page epic love letter(email) I clicked his name (so I thought) in my contacts and hit send.....and what does yahoo say? "Your email has been sent to Ed Kline" That would be my AP Lang&Comp teacher (also the man right above my boyfriend in my email contact) and before I can do any damage control I receive a reply simply saying, "You need to work on your grammar in informal situations"

Modified
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Can't believe you told my story....
    so I was sitting in my philosophy class trying to crack my back in my chai, and this hot girl saw me. Really, really hot. I kind of had a thing for her for a couple of months, and we smiled at each other and stuff but she sat pretty far away so we didn't say much more than "hi". Anyways, she saw me doing that and offered to crack my back for me, and I thought it was kind of weird, but I accepted. So I stand up and she crosses my arms in front of me and stands right behind me and sort of picks me up onto her and bounces me (have you ever seen people crack backs this ways?) I have seen it, but it is weird to explain)

Anyways, it wasn't working, so she tried a huge bounch. Something popped really loudly, but then when she set me down I couldn't feel my legs. It was like they were totally asleep. So I collapsed in a heap on the gorund, my legs going off in weird directions. Then I heard a hella loud farting noise and proceeded to diarrhea in my pants, I was so embarrassed and I look up at her face and she was just disgusted and everybody was like, what the hell is going on. So I tried to get up and run away, but my legs didn't work. I couldn't move, and over the next thirty seconds or so my colon emptied really loudly. My teacher was hella mad and thought I was just being a freak crapping on the floor, but after a while they realized I wasn't kidding around and they called an ambulance

So I went to the hospital, and it turns out when she cracked my back somehow my spinal cord got pinched in between my vertebrae and they straightened it out with some emergency surgery and now I'm completely fine.

So.... I never went back to that school

source: random internet forum

Just woke up everyone in a ten mile radius I laughed so hard!
  • ZeeShay
    ZeeShay Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    when i first started college i had to take a history class that was just like my AP history class in HS. This class was at 7 30 in the morning and i was always tired and bored since i had already learned this stuff. I had my usual seat in the back near a moveable chalkboard. One day during class i fell asleep and my head banged into the chalkboard it made a loud noise and when i opened my eyes everyone turned around to stare and the professor stopped his lecture. I didnt know what to do so i just readjusted my chair and pretended to start writing notes. next time i attended class he has moved the chalkboard.
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I laugh about mine now but at the time i could have died lol

I was pregnant with my second child and as you other mums will know babies push against your bladder, so i had to rush with a buggy to tescos toilet, however while i was sitting there doing my thing a male tescos member of staff came in as i had forgotten to lock the door.....If that wasn't enough he stood there while i had my bottoms round my ankle explaining how to lock the door!!! i must have looked like a giant tomato when i walked out

But now its funny lol
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    bump! these are hilarious!
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,003 Member
    Options
    Bump... I will read these later...