Alone, or share?

Options
124»

Replies

• 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    To put it out there...

It's unfair to expect one person to be EVERYTHING.

Fair or not, if one person isn't enough I'd rather be alone.

This.

Ask this question a while back, and I'd say I would take the 50%. Not anymore. I would rather be completely alone than have a partial life.

And if she's not enough for me, or I'm not enough for her, then it's not fair to either of us.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I would share, only if I was the more attractive one. If she was hotter than me it would be torturous.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I would share, only if I was the more attractive one. If she was hotter than me it would be torturous.

Per the rules that I can have something too and we're both ok with it and it works....

Share....not conventional but hey maybe conventional isn't all it's cracked up to be
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

Per the rules that I can have something too and we're both ok with it and it works....

Share....not conventional but hey maybe conventional isn't all it's cracked up to be

Being conventional is great for some people... But I have lived all this time being UNconventional 75% of the time.
    Love me, love my quirks.
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Considering I've handled being alone and have successfully had platonic friendships with members of the opposite sex, and I have a zero tolerance issue with "sharing", which I consider a form of cheating, then

Alone.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Oh mannnn just the thought of this makes me get jealous angry thoughts...

Alone. Maybe with all the sad *kitten* lonely time I have on my hands I'll build the first Boyfriend Robot and we will live happily ever after :)
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't be my ideal partner if I had to share, so alone it is.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I've already had to make this decision... I don't share. I'd rather be alone.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I am complete, all by myself, and don't need another person to complete me. I am good company and keep me entertained. I crack myself up, seek knowledge and experiences that I have not had. I am comfortable being alone.

I can share things that I don't care about, or don't value much. I can also share things that are valuable to me if the person that I am sharing with is important to me.

I could be alone and happy.

If I had to share, I would share my body, but not my heart....with anyone. So in essence, I would actually be alone.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I have sharing problems... What's "mine" is mine!
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Alone, I'm used to that anyway, I also don't like to share
  • 50sBeachWalking
    50sBeachWalking Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    "Alone" meaning no dates, no sex, no flirting, no 2nd, 3rd base, etc. None.

Alone under this definition forever is not good......Is there a third choice?....Not even flirting?.... I don't think I could handle that as a choice. I believe I would have to live with the sharing even though I wouldn't like it but would make the best of it and go with the flow. Pick your poison
  • boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Depends on the gender of the person that I would be sharing with. If I'm the only rooster in the hen house, then no problem.
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    ALone
  • wigglypeaches
    wigglypeaches Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't be my ideal partner if I had to share, so alone it is.

What she said.
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    Alone
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    If I had to choose no sex, flirting or companionship vs sharing

I'd be happy to share!
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Sharing is caring.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    I have sharing problems... What's "mine" is mine!

Ditto!!! Alone it is for me!
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I don't do the sharing thing. I'd rather spend eternity alone than share the man I love. And if he's with someone else, he's definitely not my ideal partner anyway. I don't compromise my standards for anyone.