• I use skim milk for my coffee. :happy:
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Black.

But if you insist... try maybe nectresse or almond milk
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Darigold half and half.

1 serving - 3G fat, 1g carb, 1g sugar. 1serving is 2tbls, I use one so the numbers are almost nothing. If you don't have Darigold in you area, check the labels on the half and half options you have

Way better than milk as far as coffee purposes are concerned, it has the richness most of us are looking for, plus you need less to get that typical golden brown color we are looking for
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    I like my coffee black but there are some creative responses on here. Def trying the vanilla extract, and the cinnamon. Love them both.
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Half and half + cinnamon
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    My favorite beverage other then water. Try Almond milk .
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    You sir are my hero :-)
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Oh yeah, forgot to mention. Darigold products are ultra pasteurized, so it has a shelf life a about three times longer than regular milk products. This works great for my house since we usually threw more milk out than drank before we discovered it
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    I could never sacrifice anything in regards to coffee! It's a tradition where I'm from to drink it in the morning. My grandma used to make 2-3 pots a day, all for herself.
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Anyone have any suggestions for coffee creamer? right now i use Internation delight hazelnut and it has 12 gr carbs! i am using so many carbs on my coffee! but the fat free still has 10 carbs so its not much different... anyone know of anything else.... besides drinking it black...???

unsweetened organic "so delicious" brand coconut milk in the little cartons. oh boy tasteeeee!:drinker: