OMG I'M SO SCARED THAT I'LL GAIN TOMORROW!

13»

Replies

• LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    OMG I'm peeing my pants. :smokin:
    I don't know how to chill. i'm so anal retentive that accidentally took too many laxatives and crapped out my sense of humor.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this sounds like the exact opposite of "anal retentive."
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Also- I did a little test run in MFP Diary of what an average caloric intake would be.
    4 oz turkey, white meat, 1 cup of mashed potatoes, 1 cup of stuffing, 2 dinner rolls, 1/2 cup cranberry sauce, 2 glasses of red wine, 1/2 cup gravy, and one slice of pumpkin pie. The total calorie on this was around 2500, so not sure where the number 4500 came from (I posted it because my gym has posted it). But I guess there are many things not listed here- like I said this was just a guess to see how high it would be.
  • LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    Well, I know I eat way more than 4 oz of turkey, and will probably take down two cups of sausage stuffing, plus rolls and butter, oh and can't forget the candied sweet potatoes, plus cake and pie, plus at least for or five glasses on champagne, wine, and maybe a little spiked eggnog? Oh and of course coffee with bailey's. I just planning on spending the next say humping my husband silly (it's also our anniversary weekend).
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Well sounds like you have a good plan...............drink lots of water with all that booze as well as workouts scheduled! :laugh:

Too funny!