Options
    i have 2 staffys and a maltesse terrier
  • Mz_AnGeLic
    Options
    I have an 11month old black boxer
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    two dogs - gabby (yorkie) and sadie (shih tzu) Love them dearly!
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    2 cats, 2 guinea pig and a betta fish.
  • fatboymax
    Options
    i have a rottweiler and a boston terrier. my profile pic is of my old dog 120lb chocolate lab
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    i have a 3 yr old black cat, a rescued 3 yr old rottie, and I just recently rescued a 4 mo old terrier/chihuahua mix :)
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    2 cats, Harry (ginger long-haired) and Fred (black and white short-haired)
    1 shark, red tailed black shark. Never decided on a name for him.
  • loner_nell
    loner_nell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    1 pet goat, a horse, 3 dogs(2 dachshunds and 1 basset hound), 4 cats(all short hair, 2 calico, one gray tabby, 1 gray)(1 stray cat my mom loves to feed), 1 crested gecko(yellow, can't get much more specific lol), 2 red eared slider turtles.
    I have more goats than 1, but only 1 is a pet.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Three dogs, two cats.

Dogs:

1 year old german sheperd/rhodesian ridgeback mix named Abby. Recently found out that she has epilepsy, so she is a bit spoiled
    10 month old basset hound named Boomer. He is a little ****head. Excuse my french, but we thought bassets were pretty laid back, easy going, non aggressive... yeah, lies.
    5 year old Pit bull named Bailey. Sweetest dog to ever walk the planet.
    Recently just lost our beautiful 5 year old red Husky named Roxy. She also had epilepsy, and was the best dog in the entire world. I miss her every single day.

Cats:
    1 year old Siamese/Bengal mix named Eli. He is my cross eyed little monster baby!
    11/2 year old Tortie named Mia Farrow. Her obesity is starting to be a bit hard to control, but I still love her.

I have spent my entire life around animals, couldn't imagine a day without them. They are my psychiatrist, children, motivational speakers, whatever I need to keep going. Don't make fun of the crazy animal lady. :/
    Ever single animal I own was rescued. I also work at an animal shelter, so things happen lol.
  • foxys_mum
    foxys_mum Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    2 wonderful rescue dogs . Terrier type is the closest I can get to their actual breed(s).
  • HollowedOutHeartx
    Options
    3 cats and a dog ^_^
  • Riiny
    Riiny Posts: 1
    Options
    5y7zoy.png

This is Iris. :smile:
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Two cats, two king baboons, a blue fang, Amazonian slender leg and a curly hair. Just lost a nearly three year old syrian hamster and a little baby red knee :(
  • ays_v2
    Options
    i have 3 tortoises.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I have 4 dogs and 2 cats. I chose to have the dogs, the cats I can live without.

We have: 1) Lab/Retriever/Shepherd mix 2) Lab 3) Beagle 4) Lab/Husky
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I always notice people who have animals in their profile pics and I just wondered. Do you have pets? What pets do you have? :smile:

4 animals here:
    a) an elderly (9 years old) Chihuahua named Chico. He believes that he's a Rottweiler named Kong.
    b) an elderly (about 9 years old) Akita named Kiyi. He is a big old teddy-bear most of the time--but he's protective.
    c) a gray tiel (about 9 years old) named Quorum (he was given to me after his previous family didn't treat him well).
    d) a yellow/white tiel (about 5 years old) named Harvey (he was given to me because my sister-in-law thought Quorum needed a girlfriend).

I'd put pictures in, but I don't know how to do it here.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I have 8 cats ( 5 indoor named Bandit, MinMin, Zak, Gizzy, & Tank, 1 indoor/outdoor named Gilly, and 2 stricly outdoor named Darky & Teeny Tiny)

2 dogs (a pitt/boxer mix named Lilly and a pug/rat terrier mix named Hokie)

a husband and 2 teen daughters!

:laugh:
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Both my boys are lab mixes and in photos in my profile. They are the best dogs I've ever had in my life. they are:

Rusty, a lab-pointer mix, about 60 lbs, still loves to sit in my lap like when he was a puppy. Loves every person, but hates all other animals (except out other dog), but is deathly loyal to me and crazy helpful. When I was trimming a tree yesterday and he caught on that I was moving branches to the trash can and cutting them down, he started bringing them over for me.

Ranger, a lab-Jack Russel mix, about 25 lbs and the most loving adorable dog you ever met. I've never had more people say to me how he exudes happiness. Also the smartest dog I've ever known, but abused before we got him, so is slow to trust people and is only 100% comfortable with my wife and I. Loves the water and if there is a mud puddle within 1/4 mile, he resembles a otter the way he plunges, twists and turns in it.

My friends on MFP know I love bike riding, but my favorite 'exercise' are my walks with Rusty and Ranger.

To the people posting here, I love reading about your pets.