TurboFire accountability group beginning Dec. 3rd

Options
13»

Replies

• sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Are you all doing the inferno plan? I don't think I am.

I did a similar thing with Body Revolution (Kickstart Week) and it was torturous for me. But kudos to those that do it!

I was going to. The workouts aren't a problem for me; the diet plan was.

Yeah I meant the food part. I was thinking about food all the time and had to buy so many groceries with my last program. I have many of the items in the inferno plan and anything I don't have I'll substitute for similar calorie counts.
  • msorochan
    Options
    I'll be starting week 4 tomorrow. Is it too late to join? I love the motivational aspect of a group so I hope there's still space!
  • kat_renee
    kat_renee Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Is there a group for this?
  • PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am restarting Turbo Fire today. I've been doing it for a couple weeks now, but just picking and chosing the workouts.

That being said, my HRM has decided to die on me and I can't afford to replace it right now so I just have been using "Kickboxing" as my workout to track calories. It has been fairly close to what I was burning when my HRM was working. I figure that's good enough until I can get a HRM that I like.

Also, I only eat back about 75% of my exercise calories to account for any overages I have when estimating exercise calories-- and it's working for me.
  • suzruns2
    suzruns2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I got my Black Friday Deal and knocked out Day 1 at 5 AM today.
  • niqu11
    niqu11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I would love the accountability and motivation. I've been doing the TF workouts on and off on days I can't make the gym for months, but now I'm motivated to complete the whole program.

I was wondering if anyone has a 90 day schedule of the classes? The schedule I have is 20 weeks long, I think because I have the set that comes with the extra DVDs. I was wondering how different the 90 day program looks.

Thanks!!
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well I'm about to start my first workout!
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    Did FIRE 30 and STRETCH 10 this morning at 6 am before taking my boy to school and heading off to work. Feeling a little under the weather (son and bf are sick) so I took it easy.
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 5 day inferno today. Well... already doing the meal plan, but the workout will be done after work today. I'm so motivated to do this program and definitely looking forward to the results. I will take advantage this week to read all the material, since so far I've only red the inferno part. Good luck everyone!!
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    I haven't been able to work out the last 2 days because I've been sick. I hope I'm well enough tomorrow. I actually miss working out!
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    Hey, how is everyone doing on their 2nd week?