Anyone go over their daily calorie limits? I did...

Options
Hi,
I went over my limit by 1324 but I had planned for it. Still, I feel kind of bad about it! Can't wait til tomorrow so I can show myself that it's really OK and it doesn't mean I'm sliding back into the old way of eating just anything!!

Replies

• schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm sure many people are going to be reporting far worse
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I logged to see how much I ate today...it was well over six thousand calories!

Needless to say, I swiftly removed it from my diary so I didn't have to go to bed having nightmares of red numbers LOL!

(BTW, I live in Ireland and there is no such thing as THANKSGIVING here, that was all just me having a really REALLY stressful day haha)

We will be fine, we will get back to the good life :smile:

:heart:

I'm *trying* to stop myself from feeling bad by reflecting on how far I've come. These bad days happen to us all!
  • rosesigil
    rosesigil Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm giving my leftovers to the guests to take home.:flowerforyou:
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Yep, over by quite a bit. Not 6000 like one of the posters above me mentioned. I don't think that is physically possible for me, but I'm shooting for a 3000 calorie day. It is only 3pm in my time zone, so I've got some time left to work on the rest of the calories.
  • Hrcules
    Hrcules Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    In at close to 4000 for the day, usual day for me is 3500 so I'm not doing too bad. Sadly its 5 pm here and I have a long way to go and a lot of Vodka! Cheers!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    2600 over. Do I care? Of course not. It's just one day,meant to be enjoyed. Back on track tomorrow
  • starjewel16
    starjewel16 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    not yet but I bet I will...if I could eat meat (can't due to IBS) I'm sure I would have.
  • Pixie8504
    Pixie8504 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Yes I went over. No room left to eat tonight. Tomorrow it is back on track though. I did not got crazy today but is surely more than I normally eat.
  • solarpower4
    solarpower4 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm over today by almost 2,000 kcal - and probably more since I didn't measure my food and therefore most likely underestimated the quantities. :drinker: I'm not worried about it though. It tasted delicious and it was actually all healthy (except the quantity of the sweet potatoes) and it was the first major feast in 13 years where I've been able to safely eat every single thing on the table. Maybe having developed food allergies and intolerances gives me a different perspective on major food-oriented events.

Yes, I ate a bit too much for my stomach. So tonight I will do my usual 2 x 30 squats, 2 x 25 lunges, and pushups and revel in how lovely everything was. Tomorrow I will get back to my regular eating and exercise habits, and be a little more careful for the next few weeks to balance out what I consumed today.

Happy day everyone!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    And I'm the as*hole that's under by 7..... But to be fair, I went running in the am and I just saved everything for dinner... Almost 2300 cals in a go, I now waddle around.. XD.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Yes I did! And I didn't count it because IDK how to log homemade recipies that were made by someone else.

It's all good...back on track tomorrow!!
  • zette773
    zette773 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes I went over my count , I new I was gonna do it so I was pretty much prepared. do I care not really. I will get back on track tomorrow. lets just say was my cheat day.........lol
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Under calories since I went to the gym this morning and burned over 300 calories. Great day!
  • victoria090
    victoria090 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    always do it! but within reason....never more than 100 calories....ususally :p
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Yes I did! And I didn't count it because IDK how to log homemade recipies that were made by someone else.

It's all good...back on track tomorrow!!

Yes I only put in and amount for my lunch(Thanksgiving Family) and then will eat soup for Dinner and ate no breakfast....It is only one day out of the year!!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I was over before i ate...the cook eats very well:)
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Not even going to bother with the cals today. o-o
  • kierstin1976
    kierstin1976 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yes, thanks to Cheesecake Factory. I prepared for it and will burn it all off in the next few days.
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I have 160 left. And seeing as I ate a huge lunch~if I ate another bite today I think I would explode! My husband and I ran this morning and gave ourselves a little wiggle room of cals for the day! Yeah for that!!! Happy Thanksgiving, all!
  • sug_plum
    Options
    Yes indeed *as I finish up a piece of black russian cake*

Happy Thanksgiving all!