You know you're a MFP addict when...

Options
dare2love81
dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
You check MFP's newsfeed more frequently than facebook's newsfeed. I'll admit it...I'm guilty of this. Now...if only MFP would get a darn "like" option for comments...:grumble:

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    You check MFP's newsfeed more frequently than facebook's newsfeed. I'll admit it...I'm guilty of this. Now...if only MFP would get a darn "like" option for comments...:grumble:

I want a "like" button too. I went to the suggestions for improvements section and asked for it. No reply, and no like button so far, but if enough people ask maybe...
  • dare2love81
    Options

I want a "like" button too. I went to the suggestions for improvements section and asked for it. No reply, and no like button so far, but if enough people ask maybe...

Good point. Let's all ask!! I also wish we had more options for alerts. Then again...the alerts would prob end up blowing up my email. Ha!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I WISH SO BADLY THERE WAS A LIKE BUTTON.
    but yes, MFP is so addicting, I check it just as much (if not more) than facebook.
  • Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You secretly raid your friends' refrigerator just to scan the barcodes on food they fed to you while you were visiting.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    we also need a "don't like" button.
  • dare2love81
    Options
    I WISH SO BADLY THERE WAS A LIKE BUTTON.
    but yes, MFP is so addicting, I check it just as much (if not more) than facebook.

Welcome to the fold... MFP Anonymous :noway:
  • dare2love81
    Options
    You secretly raid your friends' refrigerator just to scan the barcodes on food they fed to you while you were visiting.

Ha! Now that's funny. (I may or may not have done this as well).
  • dare2love81
    Options

Win.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Yup...one of those up/down arrow things to rate comments...but MFP is too "everybody's a winner, everybody gets a trophy" happy sunshine rainbows and glitter to have a don't like/down arrow button.
  • dare2love81
    Options

Yup...one of those up/down arrow things to rate comments...but MFP is too "everybody's a winner, everybody gets a trophy" happy sunshine rainbows and glitter to have a don't like/down arrow button.

Truth. I'll settle for just a "like" button. Or maybe I'll just start commenting *like* from now on. Thoughts? Nah...too lame.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Truth. I'll settle for just a "like" button. Or maybe I'll just start commenting *like* from now on. Thoughts? Nah...too lame.

Probably better than posting ^this under everything...
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

^this
  • Tunia85
    Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    If you're logging at the thanksgiving table as others watch on.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I've never been on facebook. But I do get the shakes if I'm away from mfp. I use my phone for a quick fix.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

how about a "meh" button?
  • pickledginger
    Options
    Um, who, me?
  • dare2love81
    Options

Probably better than posting ^this under everything...

^THIS!! "Defiantly" this. (See what I did there?)
  • Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    When you're in a restaurant or bar and you ask to see the bottle of whatever booze you're drinking so you can scan it.
  • dare2love81
    Options

Didn't you hear? Calories don't count on thanksgiving. Or apparently if you're standing up. Who knew?
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    im on here more than facebook