You know you're a MFP addict when...

Options

Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    When you look at the food diaries of people commenting in the forums just to see if they're practising what they preach!
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    when having to stay at other people's houses for a length of time makes you nervous because they like to do all the cooking......
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    When you eat some packaged food and then suddenly turn back to pick it up from the dumpster to look over the nutrient information so you can enter it in your diary

haha, I do this too

When, after a workout, you go straight to MFP to log your exercise calories even before you shower.
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    If you are in a restaurant trying to log your calories while everyone is having a drink. I don,t bother with facebook but check my MFP newsfeed at least once an hour if not more. I even check it in the night if I get up to go to the toilet. Frustrates the hell out of my husband.
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I stand here about to make my morning coffee and breakfast, but instead look to see what everyone else is having first.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    When on FB, you're like "no, I don't want to have a billion FB friends, I barely know those people in real life for f sake..." and on mfp, you're like "need moaaaar friends (for motivation, support and inspiration)!" :laugh:
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    When it says 'This site is down for maintainance please check back in a minute or two' and you spend your WHOLE ENTIRE MORNING clicking the refresh button until it is back up and running again.

Drives me insane! :grumble:
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    You don't start preparing your breakfast untl you've checked exactly what's on the mfp diary agenda hahaha

Oh and you log your exercise THE SECOND you finish!!
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I am also guilty of this big time!!

I wish they had a better way of finding your messages back in forum postings!
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You check MFP's newsfeed more frequently than facebook's newsfeed. I'll admit it...I'm guilty of this. Now...if only MFP would get a darn "like" option for comments...:grumble:

yep me too! and I do the scan thing too! oh god I'm obsessed lol
  • MissPeppers
    MissPeppers Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    ... when I check my app to see my weekly average... often... and add just calories to see how bad I can be at weekends... and search through our plastic garbage bin because I forgot to scan while making dinner... whoah.... scary...
  • DebraAukett
    DebraAukett Posts: 128 Member
    Options

When, after a workout, you go straight to MFP to log your exercise calories even before you shower.

Yes! Me too haha
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    You've actually built in extra time to your morning routine to log your exercise, accept kudos from friends, and give them love right back! And these are "friends" I've never met!!!!
  • Tastyduckbutter
    Tastyduckbutter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've always hated facebook as it celebrates the mundane and shows how shallow and unfulfilling life has become. On the other hand. MFP promotes positivity and inspires self improvement.
  • hahaha oh this is funny!!! guilty of nearly all of these things !!!

first thing in the morning i load up mfp , ebay and then fb hahaha :)
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    These are funny. I do have an MFP break built in to when my alarm goes off. I account for 15 minutes. I also log my exercise before my shower. Very funny!
  • Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    When you get back from your first run in a hundred years, you sign in to log it, only to find that you're too slow for MFP to think you could possibly run at that pace, :(, so you check a dozen websites and the apps you used on your run, and you create a brand spanking new cardio entry for your apparently bizarre 13 minute per mile pace at your weight, then you post in this thread about what an annoyance that was, then you go shower.

That's when you know.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    When you get back from your first run in a hundred years, you sign in to log it, only to find that you're too slow for MFP to think you could possibly run at that pace, :(, so you check a dozen websites and the apps you used on your run, and you create a brand spanking new cardio entry for your apparently bizarre 13 minute per mile pace at your weight, then you post in this thread about what an annoyance that was, then you go shower.

That's when you know.

Or when you *still* run at a ridiculously slow pace that you have to go by what your HRM says. *Raises hand*.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    You come across this thread on the message board and start nodding/smiling/laughing because you can relate to everyone's examples:tongue::laugh:
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    The first thing you do in the morning is check your MFP news feed.. :drinker: