You know you're a MFP addict when...

Options

Replies

• dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    When you're in a restaurant or bar and you ask to see the bottle of whatever booze you're drinking so you can scan it.

Or you can't even enjoy the drink because you're too busy searching for it in the foods. :drinker:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    When you eat some packaged food and then suddenly turn back to pick it up from the dumpster to look over the nutrient information so you can enter it in your diary
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    You secretly raid your friends' refrigerator just to scan the barcodes on food they fed to you while you were visiting.
    I just bought an Android phone, don't give me any ideas! :laugh:
  • dare2love81
    Options
    You secretly raid your friends' refrigerator just to scan the barcodes on food they fed to you while you were visiting.
    I just bought an Android phone, don't give me any ideas! :laugh:

That's why they make apps! It's all a conspiracy I tell ya.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    When you're in a restaurant or bar and you ask to see the bottle of whatever booze you're drinking so you can scan it.

This i love to scan stuff!
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    You log in everyday.
  • dare2love81
    Options
    You log in everyday.

So I guess staying logged in all day makes me a MFP super addict? :sad:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    You log in everyday.

:laugh: :laugh: Yes!

You have MFP on all mobile apps and it's your homepage on your main computer.
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    YES! All the time. I;ve gone over my bloody data limit because of this site :p
  • dare2love81
    Options
    You log in everyday.

:laugh: :laugh: Yes!

You have MFP on all mobile apps and it's your homepage on your main computer.

Totally me. And can't stop refreshing the news feed.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options

Same.. sigh*.
  • dare2love81
    Options

And you decide it's totally worth the overage charges... :flowerforyou:
  • dare2love81
    Options

Same.. sigh*.

Maybe MFP has a support group for us?
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options

Ha! Now that's funny. (I may or may not have done this as well).

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: THIS!!!!!! I do it all the time
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    HA
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    You check MFP's newsfeed more frequently than facebook's newsfeed. I'll admit it...I'm guilty of this. Now...if only MFP would get a darn "like" option for comments...:grumble:
    I second the motion
  • Tunia85
    Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    When you eat some packaged food and then suddenly turn back to pick it up from the dumpster to look over the nutrient information so you can enter it in your diary

Done that at work...
  • persuader1
    persuader1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    First thing I do after I've switched my alarm off on my phone in a morning is instantly click on the MFP app :)
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    First thing I do after I've switched my alarm off on my phone in a morning is instantly click on the MFP app :)

So guilty of this! I never log out so I wake up every morning and my phone is a sea of little blue MFP notifications and I like it that way! :laugh:
  • Rachielous
    Rachielous Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    When it says 'This site is down for maintainance please check back in a minute or two' and you spend your WHOLE ENTIRE MORNING clicking the refresh button until it is back up and running again.