Thanksgiving weight gain contest!

Replies

• Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Let's see who gained the most weight overnight!

I am 3.2 pounds heavier today! I haven't pooped yet though...

I know that's not a record. Some of my guys on here will be putting on double digits.
    Weigh in and brag here!

Because we're secure enough to know it will be gone in 1 day of eating right and drinking water (and pooping)...

5.0 lbs!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Only +2 today. I'm surprised. I ate ALL the food!

me too! doesnt even count...itll be gone in 2 days.

Me too!! Exactly 2 pounds lol
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    WTF@$!$?

Girls poop? :huh:
    Lies.
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    I was up 3.4, but that was pre-poop because, well, I must have had a lot of cheese dip yesterday :blushing: :huh:
  • cmajeff
    cmajeff Posts: 504 Member
    one pound exactly.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Damn I woke up feeling to skinny! and starving .... but I use my scale as a frisbee so I don't think it will work if I use it to weigh myself
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    +4 and I pooped already about 5 times. LMAO~
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    also up 3.2 pounds -_- oh well...it was delicious...and todays a new day.. :)
  • daggs95
    daggs95 Posts: 51 Member
    I love the tracking here, so even though I had a very delicious meal and had multiple things to eat, was full, didn't go over calories plus all the extra work involved with cleaning and cooking before the big meal...I would not have known it if not for tracking it (would have assumed it was way more than it was) So still on a loss
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    I was too chicken (or should I say turkey) to get on the scale this morning!
  • Waited 'til I pooped to weigh. And uhm...I am actually ashamed to say this but I am up 8.2 lbs. Not freakin' out (yet)...I will reassess in a week. But really, 8.2 lbs, post-poop?!! AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET CHOCOLATE in my PIE!!!!!
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Scale gain: 6.2lbs
    Actual gain: ~.75lb max
  • bassmanlarry
    bassmanlarry Posts: 117 Member
    3.6 lbs, but to have apple pie, pecan pie, and sweet potato casserole all in the same meal, it was worth it.
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 318 Member
    I am proud to say I didn't gain a single OUNCE! SO I think I won because I celebrated but ate everything in moderation and maintained baby ;)
  • glad03
    glad03 Posts: 4 Member
    I lost 2 pounds.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Sad that none of my weight went to my behind. Oh well, there is always Christmas!
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    0.2 lbs

I ate what I wanted, and felt very full, but didn't go totally out of control!

The secret is to eat dessert instead of dinner--after all you're really not hungry after the huge lunch, and what you really want is pie, anyway!
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    Sad that none of my weight went to my behind. Oh well, there is always Christmas!

Love this!! It's all in our attitudes! You go girl.
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    +3.9
    Yesterday’s a blur, but I'm told they found me passed out in the kitchen, in the luminescent glow of the open refrigerator with gravy on my face and my hand still in the green bean casserole.
  • jsdholland
    jsdholland Posts: 77 Member
    Up 3.....and I wanted more pie but it disappeared!!