What is your favorite and least favorite body part ?

Options

Replies

• trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I love my small waist, I haaaaate my upper thighs. They're a work in progress. They look fine in clothes but out of clothes? *horror movie scream*
  • mindphluxxx
    Options
    Least favourite- My hips and thighs (Naturally big boned and I can't do much about it!) and my skin. My most recent weightloss has caused me to get a lot of spots :( It's like going through puberty all over again.

Favourite- Stomach (The last place I seem to gain wait) and collarbones!
  • Yolanda4160
    Yolanda4160 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Least favourite- My hips and thighs (Naturally big boned and I can't do much about it!) and my skin. My most recent weightloss has caused me to get a lot of spots :( It's like going through puberty all over again.

Favourite- Stomach (The last place I seem to gain wait) and collarbones!

spots? what kind of spots? acne spots?
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    My favorite is my penis since he brings me a lot of joy and pleasure.

Least favorite is my penis since he gets me in a lot of trouble.
  • wendyj910
    wendyj910 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Favorite: eyes
    Least Favorite: everything else

I was just asking my boyfriend why everything on me has to be so damn big. The only thing small on my body are my short t-rex arms and my hands. Everything else is giant sized :sad:
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Favorite: My liver! I love her. She is there through it all and keeps on going. Cheers Miss Liver - You are my hero!

Least: Appendix. Pfft! Really? She does nothing for me at all! She needs to kick it up a notch and follow Liver's example. She's a problem waiting to happen. I have to drag her lazy butt around all day everyday for what? NOTHING! 3 lbs of nothing. Pfft!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Favorite: My liver! I love her. She is there through it all and keeps on going. Cheers Miss Liver - You are my hero!

Least: Appendix. Pfft! Really? She does nothing for me at all! She needs to kick it up a notch and follow Liver's example. She's a problem waiting to happen. I have to drag her lazy butt around all day everyday for what? NOTHING! 3 lbs of nothing. Pfft!

I agree about the appendix. Worthless mooch.

Aside from that, my pancreas is da bomb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqDBB0no6dQ
  • Yolanda4160
    Options

hahahaha :laugh:
  • Cougarita65
    Cougarita65 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Like my eye color
    Dislike my fatback, thighs,& lower stomach
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options
    least favourite.....my wide pear shaped *kitten*,
    favourite ....my waist:)
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Least favorite: what I call "The Kids", aka the pregnancy pooch that won't seem to go away.

Most favorite...well...Ms. Kitty, because she gets to have the most fun :wink:
  • _Fatty2Fitty_
    _Fatty2Fitty_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My favorite is my eyes and my least favorite is either my stomach (would love a more defined waist) or my boobs (hate them, waaaaay too big!) :(
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    fave are my wrists...they are slim without me trying :D

least would have to be my midsection. damn you tummy and love handles!!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    In an ideal world my breasts and thighs would be smaller...but lately...I really do like everything! :) I have some friends who are really wonderful influences! :heart:
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Favorite: My long strong legs and muscle butt. They never give me a problem when it comes to clothes or bathing suits.

Least favorite: My tummy and core area (Love handles, flanks, that fat roll at the side of my waist). I also have some flab over my flat stomach that I wish would go away or tone up so it looks better!
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Favorite part os my eyes. Least favorite is my tummy. Working on the least favorite.
  • ILoveFroggies
    ILoveFroggies Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Upper arms... They're so obese :'(

Thighs, hips/waist/back, etc are fat too, but nothing compares to upper arms
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Favourite bum (Thanks to squats) and boobs ... least favourite back (fat)
  • Yolanda4160
    Options
    I am loving the variety of answers!!!
  • Yolanda4160
    Options
    Upper arms... They're so obese :'(

Thighs, hips/waist/back, etc are fat too, but nothing compares to upper arms

sounds like all of your least favorites. well was is your favorite? :smile: