What is your favorite and least favorite body part ?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Favorite - legs.

Least favorite - has been my thighs for a long time, but I'm seeing improvements so my dislike is waning. If you're talking features rather than body parts, it would definitely be my nose. Hate it.
  • vv523
    vv523 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    favorite my legs least my stomach
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Least fave - Butt and thighs...no question. :/

Fave - my stomach.
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I hate feet. Mine aren't gross or anything (actually, I suppose they're cute compared to many I've seen), but I had a bad foot experience at a water park when I was 13. I never recovered. :noway:

I have a "thing" for the neck/shoulder area, and I suppose mine's pretty nice. Also, I think the lower abs are super sexy, but I'm afraid that even once I've reached my goals that mine won't be as sexy as I'd like to imagine. I was so petite when I got pregnant with my daughter that my tummy looks like it was on the losing end of a battle with a tiger. It took years for the color to fade (thank goodness it finally did), but the remaining silver marks are so long & so wide I want to cry. :ohwell:
  • mightyminerva
    mightyminerva Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'd have to agree about the collar bones! Dead sexy on anyone. In general I love my neck area. Has anyone seen The English Patient? The romantic lead in that has an obsession with his lover's neck, and that's been in my mind since I saw the film about 15 years ago!

My least favourite part would have to be my thighs. They've always been large compared to the rest of me. However, I'm trying to love them because my boyfriend does. I no longer actually hate them, but it's still not the most positive of body relationships...
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Least fave - My feet. I think I got ugly feet

Fave : Everything besides the above
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Least fave - My feet. I think I got ugly feet

Fave : Everything besides the above

we like ourselves don't we? solid 4.2
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    favorite - shoulders
    least favorite - forearms at the moment
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Favourite: my face
    Least favourite: my stretch mark riddled bum.