who is up for losing 9 lbs by the end of the year?

Options

Replies

• JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I would love to be down another 9 pounds by the end of the year! I have lost 35 since Aug. 8, 2012. Thanks for starting this. Feel free to add as friend.:)
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am up to losing another 9 - 10 lbs before the end of the year. I have already lost 12 lbs since joining mfp 2 months ago, but I want to step it up some more so this is perfect for me. Lets motivate each other! :bigsmile:
  • Kelleybelley69
    Kelleybelley69 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this Tina or I might not have seen this.
    I would like to join in as well are we going to come to this thread to chat and post?? 9 has been my lucky number for a while seems like karma to come across this thread. I weigh in on Wednesdays and Sundays the dates keep me focused for some reason so if I can I will post weights on Wednesday if thats ok
  • AngelaLVGJN
    AngelaLVGJN Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I needed some motivation to get back on the wagon today :) Thanks for the motivation and count me in! :) I'll start by weighing in tomorrow! :) Good luck everyone.
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm in for 7lbs by the end of the year. I want to enter the new year ripped and bikini ready. I'm thinking of going on a Winter Cruise to celebrate.
  • lafred_jr
    Options
    I'm in.
  • loseitboegs
    Options
    Today is my first day on MFP. 9 pounds is an ambitious goal for me, but I will commit to it. I have 20 pounds to lose total. That will put me almost half way there. I am done having children and I am so ready to lose my "baby fat". Can I still call it baby fat if my youngest is 3?? I am excited about the calorie counter and exercise calorie burner tools! My goal is to limit my calories and exercise extra if I eat sweets. Here goes. Good luck to everyone.
  • s_hofforth
    s_hofforth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would love to lose 9 pounds by year end. I am 46 and I lost 50 pounds in 2009/10 but its creeping back, slowly but surely. I want some motivation, because 10 pounds kept on this year will be twenty pounds by the end of next year. I will weigh in tomorrow to be sure how much I have gained. I would love some support.

Susan
  • alamarana2885
    alamarana2885 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    oooooo! Me, me, me! I want to join! This holiday weekend was horrible, I gained 4lbs back (tho I think some of that is water retention, lots of sodium in those nummy foods). I usually weigh on Sundays, so I'll stick with that,
    So how do we do this? I've never joined a group effort before.
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Waving my arms in the air, me me me!!!

Weight this morning: 177.8lbs
  • s_hofforth
    s_hofforth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes, how do we do this - Keep in touch, I mean?
  • hulknut99
    Options
    im down add me
  • judyt5000
    judyt5000 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just logged back into MFP today after a very long time. I got on the scale this morning and almost cried, so I would love to do this challenge with you all. I am 47 years old and have gained about 35 lbs in the last 2 years after losing almost 90. So it is time to stop this runaway train and get back on the right track. So is everyone weighing in on Friday? Lets rock this challenge :)
  • stephaniecaine82
    stephaniecaine82 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I would love to try and make this happen as well! I have lost 35 pounds and have been slipping for the last 2 weeks and expected to go back at it starting tomorrow! I will request you as a friend as well! Thanks for the motivation!
  • lolomama_
    lolomama_ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in too.
  • Maiseyy
    Maiseyy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Okay I just created a group for us to join that way it will be easier for us to communicate. I made my journal public so everyone can see what food and exercise I have done!
  • Tara_b
    Tara_b Posts: 14
    Options
    I just joined the group. That's exactly what I need now.
    9 lbs will put me at my goal weight.
    Soooo happy & so determined!
  • Maiseyy
    Options
    OOOOOH OOOOOH I would love to be apart of this, how do we keep up with everyone?

I tried to add you, but I couldn't please feel free to join!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9852-9-lbs-before-christmas
  • Maiseyy
    Options
    I have exactly 9.5lbs to lose till I reach my goal of 115. Would love to have friends with the same goals :)

feel free to join the group
  • Maiseyy
    Options
    I tried to add you all to the group if you weren't added please join us !