NO RED MEAT OR PORK CHALLENGE FOR DECEMBER!!

Replies

• I'm in!
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    December is like christmas, where most meat eaters are not going to turn down their favorite things.. Lucky for me I'm a vegetarian

One woman's luck is many man's curse.

Eat all the beef and bacon!

RibRoast2.jpg
  • Pigs are disgusting creatures.
    If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    No thanks. I have a freezer full of bacon wrapped sirloins calling my name.

Haha! Me too! They just came today, actually. O.o
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Pigs are disgusting creatures.
    If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

Disgusting, tasty creatures... :love:
  • sorry, need my protein to build muscle! yes i can drink the shakes but a steak tastes alot better....
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Why, exactly? Because they bathe in mud? You know, there are humans that do that...

Because they willingly drink beer?

Because they have 30 minute orgasms? In which case, I just think you're jealous.
  • Do we have to eat healthy whole grains too? And give up fat? I hear the 80's calling...
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Do we have to eat healthy whole grains too? And give up fat? I hear the 80's calling...

Lol. Strong first post.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    But then you'd miss out on this:

bacon-nativity-scene.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Why, exactly? Because they bathe in mud? You know, there are humans that do that...

Because they willingly drink beer?

Because they have 30 minute orgasms? In which case, I just think you're jealous.

Well, now I'm jealous!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    well to me that's crazy...i love getting my protein from meat and pork...i don't eat it everyday....but still you want to go a whole month without it? that's crazy talk!!!
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    But then you'd miss out on this:

bacon-nativity-scene.jpg

Are the three on the left wizards, or are they protecting themselves from the alien rays?
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,249 Member

They have great personalities just lousy PR agents (people think squirrels are cute but they're just rats with bushy tails).
  • Has nobody seen "Pulp Fiction"? You're killing me, people.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,249 Member
    Has nobody seen "Pulp Fiction"? You're killing me, people.

Now I'll have to watch it again...............at my age I can plead senility.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member

They are the smartest animal on the farm.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member

you want some bacon? * nah, man i don't eat pork * are you jewish? * nah man i aint jewish, i just don't dig on swine, that's all * why not? bacon tastes good, pork chops taste good. * hey, sewer rat may taste like punkin pie but i'd never know cuz i wouldn't eat the filthy mother ****ers. look, pigs eat and root in ****. that's a filthy animal. i ain't eatin nothing that don't got sense enough to disregard its own fecies. * what bout a dog? * i don't eat dog either * no but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? * i wouldn't go as far as to call a dog filthy, but they definitely dirty. but dog's got personality. personality goes a long way * ah so by that rational, if a pig had a better personality, he'd cease to be a filthy animal? is that true? * we'd have to be talkin about one charmin mother ****ing pig, i mean, he'd have to be 10 times more charming than that Arnold on green acres, you know what i mean? hahaha*

:laugh:

I still love bacon
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member

Not since it came out. I remember the girl OD'ing and I remember the discussion about Burger King, and the cleaning up the car, and the Bible verse. I am totally missing the reference in this thread though.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member

Not since it came out. I remember the girl OD'ing and I remember the discussion about Burger King, and the cleaning up the car, and the Bible verse. I am totally missing the reference in this thread though.

I don't remember a bible verse, unless you mean when he was quoting that old karate movie.